Bi kinky BBW sub alone for a few hours.

kitty4

Verified KinkyKitty
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2011
Humiliate me: strip me, spank me, expose me(through open windows, or depending on when family returns- through open front doors), or lick dirty things (shoes, counters, floors, toilet).

My body(hidden areas only) can be your canvas, my nipples/tits can be yours, my ass can be spanked.

No insertions, but to compromise you can give me more pain if you'd like...:eek: :spankcrop: :stickspank:

And if you'd like me to consume booze I'll likely be dirtier :drunk:

I can't promise pics, but I won't flat out say no.

Last edited:

wsu2314

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2015
Get completely naked and tie your tits up as tight as you can. Now write "Worthless Slut" across your chest, and "Public Welcome" above your pussy with arrows pointing to it. Go get a pair of dirty socks or underwear stuff them in your mouth. Open you front door and spank your cunt 50 times saying "I am a fucktoy" as loud as you want. Then crawl to your bathroom and lick the entire toilet (bowl, lid, bottom, ect..), put the sock/underwear in the toilet. Then, keep drinking booze until you have to pee. Then piss in the toilet with the sock/underwear in it. Then take them out and stuff them back in your mouth. Then with someone else's shoe, spank your ass 50 times each cheek. Then get a ruler and hit each tit 50 times as hard as possible. You can't empty your mouth until you have to pee again.

Pics would be great, you can PM me if you are willing.

Featured Threads

New Personals