Big Flappy Cunt Lips.

ExposedSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 12, 2014
As you may have noticed in my pictures, I have horrible flappy pussy lips. I wish it was perfect and pink and always have done, but this is what I have been given, so I must live with it and the humiliation that comes with it.

I first developed them when I was 13, and was so upset by them that I had to ask my mum to check them. She told me that it was because of puberty and they would go back to normal soon. Well - they didn't

Now whenever I wear skimpy underwear by big juicy lips rub and chafe on the material, or they fall out of the sides and get trapped. It is so uncomfortable and arousing at the same time.

What do you think of them?

MissSarah

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2013
You can use them to your advantage with a crotch tie. Would you like instructions for that?

pure_hearted_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 21, 2014
Every girl looks different in that area and there is no "normal" or "perfect". I think the mean comments you got were just because people were looking for ways to humiliate you... you really shouldn't be self-conscious.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
They are like extra advertising for your cunt really, like its waving its arms saying look at me!! And lets face it they are getting you lots of attention so may as well make the most of it. Use them to advantage, wear a thong and pull it up into a nice wedgie so they hang either side. Then the rubbing on your clothes will constantly remind you of them.

Featured Threads

New Personals