Biker Rodeo Fantasy Fun

Holly_bucknaked

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2011
I have had a running fantasy about a biker rodeo. I am not a biker chick or really that into motorcycles, but every year Easyrider holds biker gathering at the fairgrounds every year. The event has always generated a lot of talk in town. Locals go just to see what wild things will happen. I can’t tell you how many guys have brought pictures they have taken at the event to work. All the accounts of the wild party that takes place over the Labor Day weekend spark titillation or contempt. I have always leaned more toward titillation.
The stories I have been told over the years would make for quite the page turner. A few of my favorites have fueled many a fantasy. I thought some of you here would appreciate them yourselves. So, I will tell you a few of my favorite incidents as told to me over the years and a few of my own.
First I should set the stage. The event is held at the fair grounds outside of a small town. The turnout is huge. It is actually one of the largest in the US. The Fairground’s midway is turned into a sort of market or trade show of biker goods and clothing. Many companies set up displays to show off products. One year the guys from “American Chopper” had sent a few bikes to be shown.
The Midway area of the event is pretty tame. Sure there are bikers wearing crazy biker gear, but there is no nudity on the midway and if you buy the basic pass you will only be allowed on the midway. The first year I went that is all I bought and I found the event to be a lot more tame than I had expected it to be. These bikers are doctors and lawyers and professionals. One local doctor grows out a beard just to have the right look for the event each year.
At the grandstand there are a number of “Rodeo” events where bikers race, pull sleds, and do a number of events for the crowd. This too was pretty tame. Fun to watch, but nothing I couldn’t see people taking their family too. Though the guy sitting in front of me with out a shirt had more hair than a gorilla and was twice as fat. One funny contest was a event where a woman riding “Bitch” on the bike had to grab a hotdog on a string as they rode by, with her mouth.
The real naughty part of the event takes place in the “Campgrounds” This area is adult only and costs an additional fee. If you buy the “Campground Pass” you can freely walk into the campground area of the fairgrounds where bikers have set up tents, campers, inflatable pools, makeshift stages complete with stripper poles, and beer booths. This is where most of the craziest stories come from and a place that only gets crazier as the weekend goes on. After dark it is basically anything goes, heck it is basically anything goes in the daylight as well.
One of my favorites was a story about a game where girls stripped naked and laid on their backs spread eagle while guys lined up to toss quarters at them. The goal of the game was to land a quarter on their wet spread vagina. The reward for success as I am told was a blow job in front of all those watching and recording the event for posterity.
I can only imagine exposing myself like that. I love to be naked, I have gone streaking a number of time, but I have never just laid back spread eagle while people gathered round. Unless you count the time a group of nursing students took a field trip through my OBGYN’s office.
Another thing I have heard about taking place at the Biker Rodeo is impromptu stripping contests. Women often flash their tits at events like this. You know those beads are just so hard to pass up. The stripping contests however take it a step farther. The girls get up on a raised stage built on the back of a truck or camper and strip bare for the crowd of onlookers. You can find pictures and videos of this kind of thing online, but to do it live and out in the open has to be as thrilling to do as it is to watch. Sure the prizes are just plastic beads, but the experience of gyrating drunkenly in my birthday suit just seems like a great idea. Keep in mind though that a lot of local people go to this even just the same as all of the out of town visitors. That means if you are a local girl and you get on stage and bare all you are choosing to bare it all for some people that just may well know you. Still, I can’t help but fantasize about doing it.
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention the mud/oil/pudding wrestling that takes place. All they need is an inflatable kiddy pool and some olive oil. Bikinis don’t stay in place long when you are slipping around and grabbing any thing you can to get on top. I have always wanted to try this. One I am an exhibitionist, two I am very competitive. The cameras and cheers from the crowd elevate this silly event into so much more than it is. If only the WWE was this interesting.
The final story I will share with you for now is one I witnessed. I was leaving and I had to drive past the campground area to turn my car around. As I did I saw a girl bent over bare ass naked. Her ass was sticking out of the back of a van and a man naked from the beer gut down was fucking her stupid while his friend sat in a lawn chair watching. That has stuck in my mind ever since. I have had sex in public before, but never with people watching from lawn chairs while drinking a beer. Maybe I should add that to my bucket list.
I often enjoy thinking about these stories. They made good fodder for my fantasies and role plays. I get hot every time I think about them. I think because I know that every year the event returns and brings with it the possibility that my fantasies could become very real. Just recounting these has made me horny, so I better get out of my clothes and have a rodeo right here with a few of my favorite sex toys. See ya.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals