Birthday BDSM

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
Hello all, soon it will be my birthday, on the 18th I will be 29. I have the 17th-19th off and I do not work on the 20th till 11pm... With me having no Owner and in the near future I feel I will not have a Owner, I figure I leave what should I do those days up to someone else, meaning who ever replies here...

NOTE** I am MALE some seem to not get that.

Now, I am pretty much sure I have nothing else in mind to do I may go out for a little on my birthday but that leaves plenty of things to do as well.

A list of toys and clothing I own outside normal men cloths (jeans tshirt longsleeves etc..) can be found at this link

Now each reply will be its Own task to do all replies will be taken as best as I can, if you want proof I did so please say so, if you want pics in my profile that shows the tasks being done please say so as well...

I ask for the tasks now in case I need to get somethings to do them, also if you have ideas for different days please tell me in post.

Things I will not do:
  • Pee in bed
  • Scat
  • Bestiality
  • Diapers
  • wedgies
  • blood
  • friends and family
  • blood

Any questions be free to ask, you are free to PM me as well.
If it's a sleeping dare state so as well as any dares, more details the better.

If I need something I do not have it would be great to be linked a picture or a site that has it, so I can get it or at least have an idea of what is it

Last edited:

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
Have me? you mean to be your slave those days? mmm I do not see why not.. we can talk and plan more about it if you want to

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
Yes, that is exactly what I mean. I have only ever given single tasks to men, as i am a lesbian. I have had a few male "slaves" online but they always leave. I feel like I need to explore my own imagination a bit more.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
well sure :) i see no harm and it is good to practice many things ^^ and never hurts we can learn from each other :) anyway i do like the task you gave me on other post

And also I know that feeling, I had Owners leave on me or stop talking to me or just plain be not anywhere near what I want, it is annoying but finding the right people takes time and lots of energy.

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
you are absolutely right there Lexora. It takes soo much energy. And if the slave isn't trained then it takes so much more time. I am a very well trained slave. My wife owns me, we are always together so its very easy to keep up with training.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
I know lots about being a slave but rarely get to do anything with it, I end up just being left alone, my last owner barely even did anything and it was online but still nothing happened really in 2 weeks...

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
I am sorry that you have been treated so poorly online. But i am most certainly happy that you have not decided to leave the interwebs realm of BDSM.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
I left it for a few weeks.. maybe 2 months.. I forget but I returned ^^ I figure I needed a break from it for a small bit... Maybe I was wanting to much or something they could not do, I wanted them to control me as much as possible and control as much as possible. But none really wanted to do much besides one or two things and it was quit a bore.

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
I would be honored if you would let me try for a while. My wife and I think similarly if it would be okay to get input from her. I am sure that she would love to help a bit here and there.... This way it isn't always one person demanding you get a twist on certain things like chastity and shaving. I love a shaved body. OH GODS! i get to shave my wife every day. I LOVE shaving and she loves being shaved!

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
hee hee i hate having hair on body to be honest just a hassle to shave $$ but i do my best when I do shave I need to shave now, for the task so I will most likely shave before I sleep.

I think once I loose more weight it be easier but then I do want to go for electrolysis and laser to have it gone forever $$

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
LOL ty I would love the help at times I could learn a lot from you

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
We shall begin with the fact that you should always use proper: punctuation, capitalization, and grammar. Also, when you e-mail your Mistress/Master begin with the a proper greeting (i.e. My beloved Mistress, or simply Master.) Always end with a proper name that your Mistress/Master will call you (i.e. Respectfully, Your Worthless Slave or even Forever Yours, Hairless.) Always ask before you may end a conversation. As well as the rules above always ask if there is anything else they would wish for you to do for them.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
I will have to start practicing, spelling and grammar are not my best subjects ><

I do so love names :)

Featured Threads

New Personals