birthday spanks

katherine20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2023
this is quite simple my birthday celebration is coming up. my friends are arranging and i know its late..... still before that i wanted to feel how it would be bruised before that happens. i am already sore with my ass with stripes from the cane. i didnt know that i could cane myself that hard. its like in the torment videos so i want to know how much i can push myself before breaking into tears.
i am going to only use a metal ruler and a cane. i want my ass to preferably to take the strokes yet you can choose other parts too. each of you adding can add the no of spanks and the tool to use and where in this thread and i will complete it in total. also mention the number of breaks to take and also if to wear nipple clamps and for how long.
minimum should be of 10 strokes.
also my kik is not working properly so i need time to fix the issue so dont message me over there. kindly be cruel .......

Hugehefner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 18, 2018
put on nipple clamps spank each cheek 20 times with cane spread your legs use the cane on each inner thigh ten times then ten on your clit finish with ruler on your nipple clamps until they fall off let me know how many it took to knock the clamps off

katherine20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2023
oooo its exciting feel exciting. for how long should i leave my clamps on?

AusNightOwl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 23, 2022
If you're up for it, I'd suggest a little light figging. A small dollop of ginger paste inside your anus or just under the hood of your clit and you don't get to wash yourself out until the caning is done. Problem is you're only allowed 1 strike each 30 seconds and you have 10 to apply to each tit, both inner thighs and your clit. It's going to be a long 25 minutes. You should have cane marks lasting several days from your self punishment. Good luck

katherine20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2023
i would fig my ass but can i take cane on my ass too rather than the clit

AusNightOwl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 23, 2022
You can but it's a 3 for 1 deal. You've been tasked 10 on your clit. You can break it up however you wish but it's 30 on your ass if you trade them all. And maybe more importantly that's 15 extra minutes to endure. Your poor lil asshole is going to end up so ouchy x

Hugehefner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 18, 2018
Can’t wait to see how sore you are afterwards would love to see some before and after pics

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin
Hello there.

Before you close the thread, I have a couple of tasks for you.

First do 25 hits with the ruler while your ass is wet. Make your ass really wet. You can also do it in the shower if you want.

For the second one, keep the ruler between your ass cheeks and hold it with your ass cheeks. Now do 25 hits on each cheeks with the cane. The fun part is, if you drop the ruler, you'll have to start from 1 again until you finish all 50 hits without dropping the ruler.

Devil 😈

New Personals