Blackmail

webbielicious

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 21, 2013
Thks for your reply,

I have got off with this fairly lightly so far which I agree, however I believe I have done most things asked of me, as my tormentor knows certain things I couldn't do due to circumstances beyond my control but other pics and responding to people on yahoo I did do, I am still awaiting my fate for Friday's webcam session as nasty hasn't actually told me what I'm supposed to be doing yet.

Well thats handy. I should be around Friday. I hope you and NASTY make sure I know where and when I'm supposed to be watching hehe. I'm in the UK. Have you learnt your lesson or do you secretly crave more!?? ;o)

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
Well thats handy. I should be around Friday. I hope you and NASTY make sure I know where and when I'm supposed to be watching hehe. I'm in the UK. Have you learnt your lesson or do you secretly crave more!?? ;o)

Hi,

I've learnt to never give out info that can be used against me, as for learning my lesson I do feel humiliated by the pics I posted and that numerous people have seen them, however I feel fortunate that nasty actually hasn't been that nasty to me although I have no idea what to expect next except I will be on webcam this Friday early evening, I don't know however what I will be wearing or what I'm expected to be doing.

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Hi,

I've learnt to never give out info that can be used against me, as for learning my lesson I do feel humiliated by the pics I posted and that numerous people have seen them, however I feel fortunate that nasty actually hasn't been that nasty to me although I have no idea what to expect next except I will be on webcam this Friday early evening, I don't know however what I will be wearing or what I'm expected to be doing.

Well my little bitch boy, let me enlighten you a bit as I've been easy as you say. Allow me to give you a clue, as for what you will be wearing, that would be absolutely nothing and what you will be doing, lets say you will be getting wet but not nessasarily with water!!!!

paxo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 6, 2013
lets say you will be getting wet but not nessasarily with water!!!!
sounds like fun

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
I've got no idea what that means sir but it can't be anything good

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
I've got no idea what that means sir but it can't be anything good

Probably piss also do you relize how light you have gotten away with this? If I was blackmailing you, you would have posted about 200 photos already

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
Probably piss also do you relize how light you have gotten away with this? If I was blackmailing you, you would have posted about 200 photos already

200 photos? :eek: sheesh
so why dont you blackmail him then... stop bluffing! :rolleyes:

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
it appears that i am now being blackmailed, by webbielicious
even though i said i didnt want to be blackmailed... he is going through with it anyway... he now has control over me, and i'm not liking it... having to do whatever he says :(

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
it appears that i am now being blackmailed, by webbielicious
even though i said i didnt want to be blackmailed... he is going through with it anyway... he now has control over me, and i'm not liking it... having to do whatever he says :(

hmm I am curious on something: you give me the impression you are strong enough to get over... being blackmailed or serving online is there anything that scared you, pushed your limits recently?

liefsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 28, 2013
hmm I am curious on something: you give me the impression you are strong enough to get over... being blackmailed or serving online is there anything that scared you, pushed your limits recently?

the only thing that pushed me was webbielicious... he found and took my pics and personal contact info and also sent a message to my mistress on fetlife.
and if i dont want him spreading my pics and info around online, or messaging my mistress, i have to do what he says.

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
the only thing that pushed me was webbielicious... he found and took my pics and personal contact info and also sent a message to my mistress on fetlife.
and if i dont want him spreading my pics and info around online, or messaging my mistress, i have to do what he says.

Sounds like you may have a problem there, it cost me numerous degrading pics and some webcam sessions to get out of this thread, so good luck to you.

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Continue Blackmail

Hey all,

Been looking back over this thread and realised Steve got off really quite easily in the end, mostly my fault for being quite soft I think but he only actually posted 5 pictures (non nude).......I still have quite a bit of info about him but am reaching out to you guys of how to continue this. I have always said I will respect his limits and understand he is married but surely we must be able to get some real nasty pics and get him on webcam, I am going to E-mail him to let him know I haven't gone away, so what do you guys think, how should we humiliate him???

JASON0912

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 10, 2013
Hey all,

Been looking back over this thread and realised Steve got off really quite easily in the end, mostly my fault for being quite soft I think but he only actually posted 5 pictures (non nude).......I still have quite a bit of info about him but am reaching out to you guys of how to continue this. I have always said I will respect his limits and understand he is married but surely we must be able to get some real nasty pics and get him on webcam, I am going to E-mail him to let him know I haven't gone away, so what do you guys think, how should we humiliate him???
Can i join the fun? Can u please send me all the information u have already released to everyone

Featured Threads

New Personals