Blackmailing and exposure KIK game

dobrinmed2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2016
Hi, I wanna play a blackmail and online exposure: I send you pics on kik, you upload them here and start blackmailing me to do more dares, more kinky stuff to remove the pics, requesting more pics, etc.
It will be great if you involve other users , asking them to comment and give dares by themselves.
We start with a couple of pics, but little by little you add more, more humiliating, more daring, until...

We can discuss details and how far we will go over KIK. We can also discuss likes and limits there and all other details. The idea is clear.

If interested kik me: dobrinmed

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
Great idea!

Hi, I wanna play a blackmail and online exposure: I send you pics on kik, you upload them here and start blackmailing me to do more dares, more kinky stuff to remove the pics, requesting more pics, etc.
It will be great if you involve other users , asking them to comment and give dares by themselves.
We start with a couple of pics, but little by little you add more, more humiliating, more daring, until...

We can discuss details and how far we will go over KIK. We can also discuss likes and limits there and all other details. The idea is clear.

If interested kik me: dobrinmed

The idea is fantastic the blackmailing keeps you active & the pulse racing exciting right? Exposure sure why not add suggestions, likes tried & worn if you like while we're at it! On KinkTalk nope probably not such a site like this wouldn't allow it, but there are other methods around this....start your own! Yep just send the link or thread on here to add them to your personal app. Who needs administraters telling us what's acceptable or not I certainly don't serve them anyone else?