stupidcumslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2020
As the username suggests I am a stupidcumslut. I want suggestions on what to write on my worthless body. If your suggestion is humiliating enough I can send you photograph of that particular writing (except the face)...

Yours
stupidcumslut

tinyPenis_pissHole

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2020
As the username suggests I am a stupidcumslut. I want suggestions on what to write on my worthless body. If your suggestion is humiliating enough I can send you photograph of that particular writing (except the face)...

Yours
stupidcumslut
can you draw my penis on your belly

OpenTwinkAss

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 21, 2020
Draw an arrow pointing at your asshole and write the words cum here, free fuck, cumdump

master deadhunter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2020
make a large dick using your tits as big balls and belly button as dick head hole,
you have to write cum sacks on your tits
on the belly write for public use
at last draw, a cumshot coming from belly button to your pussy
write whore on legs using your pussy and the letter "O"

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
"cum towel" "dump truck whore" "penis waste disposal goes here" "give me more cum" "useless without cum"
Welcome to kinktalk. Since you’re new a helpful tip for replying to posts here. You can click/tap on someone’s screen name and see when they were last active. This particular original poster has been inactive since August of last year so they probably won’t be getting your suggestions. You can also use that username to view others profiles and see their prior posts. Good luck here hope you enjoy your stay.

Stephanie Mason

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 27, 2021
Canada
smfeetfet.com
Welcome to kinktalk. Since you’re new a helpful tip for replying to posts here. You can click/tap on someone’s screen name and see when they were last active. This particular original poster has been inactive since August of last year so they probably won’t be getting your suggestions. You can also use that username to view others profiles and see their prior posts. Good luck here hope you enjoy your stay.
Thank you.

Featured Threads

New Personals