Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
One kink I have always found to be very polarising is body writing. Some seem to like it while others hate it. It seems to be a very common one used in humiliation and looking at the example I've included you can kinda see why.
body writing.jpg
But what do you think, is it really humiliating or just pointless? I've included a poll but would be interested to hear your thoughts and comments.

Looby_lou

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2016
Body.writing

Love body writing especially when told what to put

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Interesting, so far the votes show a preference for being forced into doing it. No "hate it" or "can't see the point" so this is a popular kink for sure. One comment I did get was that the photo I attached was a bit extreme, I suppose that would depend a lot on the individual and how they feel about it...

VirginieA

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Third Gender
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2016
I don't find it erotic in any way whatsoever- it reminds me of sorority hazing rituals where we, let's say they rather, would take a grease pen and mark up all the things that are wrong with your body ( never saw a damn thing wrong with anyone and forced to find non- existent flaws for the sake of tradition) what IS THE POINT? Maybe it's going over my head, but nothing drips down my legs when I see this- over and over and... that's the other thing isn't it? Not very creative.

Featured Threads

New Personals