Bodywriting Before Bars! (And Exposure, Forced Bi)

AnumRa

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 5, 2011
I have this dare from GetDare that I'm in the middle of doing, and I'm uploading photos here. Thought y'all might be interested, as well. Feel free to add to the dare here!

From GetDare:
I'm visiting my family in Washington, DC and I'm going out to bars frequently. I'm looking to cover myself in dirty, humiliating bodywriting before I go out!

But I'm going to make it even riskier! For every request I get in this thread, I'm going to upload a full nude picture, including face. To a gallery on KinkTalk. I'll link the gallery at the bottom of this post once there are a few replies. These photos will (mostly) include face, as well as my full name, kik, city/state, and email address. They'll stay up until I send a few pictures to everyone who responds to this thread. Those pictures? A cock in my mouth, cum on my face, and getting pissed on. (If someone would like to take control of this part for me to ensure I don't chicken out, send me a PM or kik message at SamFromVA.

What I need from you: What to write, and where to write it! I'd prefer if there weren't things like "Username62's Slave" or anything like that. Keep it humiliating.

What you'll get in return: A KinkTalk gallery of my nude pictures, and pictures of me sucking cock, with a cum facial, naked outside, and getting pissed on.

The KinkTalk album is here: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...ription.19897/

Featured Threads

New Personals