Bondage

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I am pretty sure there are plenty of self bondage ideas out there.

To make it easier for everyone, why don't you tell us a bit more about what your kinks are, gour limits and the bondage gear and toys you have.

Ayr6

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 10, 2023
I am pretty sure there are plenty of self bondage ideas out there.

To make it easier for everyone, why don't you tell us a bit more about what your kinks are, gour limits and the bondage gear and toys you have.
Ropes , chains and padlock

Limits - permanent damage, public task, excretment Or anything gross, blood and needle play

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Thats it, no toys to go with it.

Ill take it that anything not listed on your limits is fair game then?

Ayr6

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 10, 2023
Thats it, no toys to go with it.

Ill take it that anything not listed on your limits is fair game then?
I just want to try out bondage for now, nothing more than that and the limits which I have listed above were not related with bondage ik, I just don't want blood, bruises are fine till some extent

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I see.

Well lets try this then.

Make sure the Key to the lock is close by to get yourself out of it when you are ready.

Take your rope, start witha rope bra, rhis is where you hang the rope even length from your neck, making a bra out of it, sometimes wrapping both breasts seperately. Now if you have enough rope, you are gonna want to take the two ends, hopefully they are hanging in the front, and drag them between your legs up your back, keeping them tight, and tying them at the rope on the back side of your neck.

Next, take the chains and pad lock and wrap them around your feet then your hands behind your back, makeing sure you leave just enough slack to get out of it when you are ready.

Reactions: Ayr6

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Hi, these are two posts about self bondage. I hope you enjoy.
Thank you for posting those, i forgot if they were even a thing or not, its been a long time since i have seen them.

Reactions: Deleted account

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
You're welcome. These are easy to do specially with @Dr Optokon description.
Yes they are, i have had my fair share of advice on posts i have made.... the stables thread i crwad to help keep track of the pets as well as a few other things i tried to get going with the community... he is a wealth of knowledge.

Reactions: Deleted account

Featured Threads

New Personals