United States (West of the Rockies)

Lucid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2012
19 year old slave female seeking a dominant male of any age

So this post is going to be very sweet and short, if you have any further questions you can pm me or post in the thread and I'll respond to them as soon as possible.

My Master and I are looking for another Dom (Male or Female) that he can loan me out to, and be used by. I'm willing to take pictures and complete tasks for you at your leisure.

You should have the messenger app Kik as that will be our main form of communication between the three of us.

We can talk about bios, kinks, and limits in pm if you're interested.

Thank you!

• Kinks:
--

• Experience:
--

• Limits:
--

DominantMaster_J

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 1, 2015
Temecula

So this post is going to be very sweet and short, if you have any further questions you can pm me or post in the thread and I'll respond to them as soon as possible.

My Master and I are looking for another Dom (Male or Female) that he can loan me out to, and be used by. I'm willing to take pictures and complete tasks for you at your leisure.

You should have the messenger app Kik as that will be our main form of communication between the three of us.

Thank you!

• Kinks:
--

• Experience:
--

• Limits:
--

Kik: DominateMaster_J

Rvikis

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2015
Hey we kik'd last time then then you disappeared..kik me Rvikis
Im looking forward to dominating you

hotsexydaddy44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2014
Good afternoon on this Monday.

I would be interested in this endevour.

I am a Dom 45 year old male. I have kik, email and Skype but usually kik will be the fastest. I also do respond to PM here.

will this be a group chat initially?

BallaDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015

Thank you!

• Kinks:
--

• Experience:
--

• Limits:
--

My Kik ID is Ballaghan. I have many years of experience with dominating young women. I also have some experience with sharing a submissive/slave. Pm me if you want to know more.

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Lucid;5142[U[/U said:
2]19 year old slave female seeking a dominant male of any age

Thank you!

• Kinks:
--

• Experience:
--

• Limits:
--

Dom. Give me a kik @ wkjk looking for a little submissive girl

Featured Threads

New Personals