Bottle in pussy at work, want tasks/dares ;)

Pinknips24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2012
Currently at work in an office. Have a baby powder bottle in my pussy and plan on keeping it in there all day ;) also have toothpaste in my purse that i can use. Looking for someone to give me tasks or dares to do during my workday today

Pinknips24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2012
Scrubs, like nurses wear. Matching top and bottom, pants and a short sleeved shirt. I have one other person in my office with me and thats it

masterginger77

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 24, 2010
Ah ok now i get it sorry.

Ok how about this then.

Pop off to the loo and remove all you underwear.
Coat your thumb with toothpaste and insert it into your ass make sure you get plenty of toothpaste up there.
Now remove the bottle and cover that in toothpaste and re-insert it, if the bottle is empty first fill it with cold water.
Now go back and sit at your desk.
When your there reach down your trousers and edge but no cumming.

once you've edged at your desk you can go back to the loo and bring yourself off fully using the bottle as a dildo.

Pinknips24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2012
Mmmm i love that idea! I'll get right to it ;) although, i dont want to cum until i get home after work, i like to just tease myself all day. Any other ideas to keep me nice and wet all day long?

masterginger77

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 24, 2010
Ok report back when you have finished.

If you have any bulldog clips and elastic bands at your desk you could attach 1 clip to either pussy lip and using the elastic bands hang a few pens on each. When you are stood up you would be have the weight pulling at your pussy.

Pinknips24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2012
Come on guys, ive been on this site long enough to know that you're all kinky little shits haha give me ideas!! Unlike most of the girls on here who are beginners, im kinky as fuck and willing to do most anything :) challenge me!!

Wer Muschi Folter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 9, 2013
A challenge

As a "kinky little shit" I think you should remove your pants at your desk and with the bottle in your pussy, you will edge 10 times using your fingers and toothpaste on your clit , but between each edge you will spank your clit with a ruler, if you have one, or something similar 25 times.

I would love a pic ;)

Hope you enjoy

masterginger77

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 24, 2010
Shame so no chance of asking her to take a picture of you sat at your desk with your bottle and pussy on show then.

So what else is on your desk that you can use?

Pinknips24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2012
Im about to go to lunch in a few minutes, so i wont be at my desk. Also, bring totally bottomless would get me fired haha im kinky, not stupid ;)

rdufun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2012
NC
Go to the bathroom. If it is a private room leave the door unlocked. If it has a common area with many stalls then you do the dare in the common area. Take off your pants, slowly see how many pens you can get into your ass. When you have reached the limit, you may remove them and put your pants back on. Keep one pen unwashed to use the rest of the day.

Pinknips24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2012
Nah, i dont see her in that way at all. Sorry :( i have typical office stuff, highlighters, pens, etc

masterginger77

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 24, 2010
Yeah point taken

Ok so once you've edged at your desk this afternoon, put your mobile onto vibrate put it in a bag and insert that in your pussy. Now keep ringing yourself from your desk.

Pinknips24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2012
Ill try but i think my phone is too flat and wide :/ i put toothpaste on my clit though, and pushed the bottle halfway out of my pussy to really feel it stretching my pussy as i sit at my desk ;)

Pinknips24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2012
Okay, i went into the bathroom, just one in there, so i left the door unlocked. Got 6 pens in my asshole and kept three in and sat back a my desk. Using the unwashed one now! That made me so wet that i could get caught....but didnt....what next? ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals