Bottle in pussy at work, want tasks/dares ;)

rdufun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 26, 2012
NC
Go to the restroom, again this time take off all you clothes, door unlocked. Work your entire fist into your pussy. Edge yourself. Do not climax but you should get good and wet. once you have edged 3 times you may get dressed and return to your work. Again, do not wash your hand.

Pinknips24

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2012
Omgggg im so wet now!!! I loved being naked, my nipples were hard instantly. I didnt even put my bra or tank top back on when i got dressed. I like feeling my tits bounce around, and my nipples grazing the fabric of my top ;) i got so close to cumming but was able to edge three times. Couldnt get my fist all the way in, but felt so good to have my pussy stuffed!!! Im ready for more! I want to be dripping wet :)

vladimir_bz_lion

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 8, 2012
Keep your nudity. Put two paper clamps on nipples. bottle into pussy sharpie into ass, lubed with toothpaste. Edge. Report in details when done.

havefunboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 2, 2013
hmm like it

find something to insert into youre ass and sit with spread legs so you can tease youreself while you get youre co worker into a hot conversation and report us about youre hot talk with youre co worker there
whe also want info about her and what she likes find it out for us

Featured Threads

New Personals