Bras... the everyday torture device

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
I have been posting some of my torture bras lately but I am curious about something.

Do other women find wearing a regular bra uncomfortable/painful and torturous?

I hate bras they are so uncomfortable. Leave it to a man to invent a torture device a women is supposed to wear all the time. But when I make bras meant to torture I actually find the bra itself comfortable. Weird I know.

Do you love or hate bras daily? Have you experimented with altering your bras for torture? Do they feel good to you?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Aside from the obvious tack bra which I have discussed in detail elsewhere my bra experiments have been many and varied. Basically I have played with lining them with various things, altering the shape and also with placement of items inside the cups and how effective that is.
I spent some time investigating the underwire, replacing it with coat hanger wire and then bending it into odd shapes. This can be really fun as you can make a V bra cup or even a square cup, turning just the ends in so they dig in to the tit sides. I even made a saw tooth pattern but that wasn't very effective.
I have also tried a number of things to coat the cups to make them rigid, again with varying success. Probably the best and easiest to replicate was using regular white wood glue, I placed the cups into 2 cans so they had a basic shape then painted the inside with the white glue. I repeated the painting several times until it was good and thick. This worked really well but was more "interesting" than uncomfortable so I then tried adding sprinkles of crushed nut shells into the final layer, this did work.
At one point about 10 years ago when I was going through a very creative phase I was raiding the local thrift shops for bras, I did get some funny looks but at 50c a bra I didn't care!

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I understand that quite a few sub ladies are reluctant to comment in threads due to the unwanted attention that attracts, if you would like to contribute and share your stories I'm sure you could message Smi1eys1ave direct and she could then post your thoughts, ideas or stories on your behalf.

Meantime here is one of my prototype bra mods, I used metal eyelets (or grommets) to convert a regular bra into a kinky fetish one.
This is very easy as a DIY, the kits for fixing the rivet eyelet sections with a punch are available at hardware stores for just a few dollars.

Reactions: nina and The king

BornToBe_Slutty

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2015
I don’t alter my bras for torture personally, but can tell you I HATE wearing them. They are so restrictive and I find that at the end of that day it’s always digging in, no matter how well fitted it is (which is torture to me anyway). In the last few months I’ve started wearing sports bras for day-to-day life I.e. food shopping/popping over to a friends house which is a lot more comfortable. However, they don’t provide as much support as a bra with underwire so I still have to wear them for formal situations. Luckily I work from home so I’m basically naked 24/7 anyway

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I agree with the ladies here that the regular bra gets uncomfortable to wear at times. However, after seeing an episode of the Oprah Winfrey show, I realised many a times that is because we are wearing the wrong bra size (both cup size and belt size) or often forget to switch sizes when we gain/lose weight. Regarding torture bra's, yes I have tried wearing tack bra for upto 30 minutes and it was masochistically fun to wear, the discomfort of torture bras when worn for short spells of time are way more pleasing than the discomfort of wearing a wrongly sized bra (or say a design/style that does not suit the boob shape) with no corresponding pleasure element.:)

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
However, after seeing an episode of the Oprah Winfrey show, I realised many a times that is because we are wearing the wrong bra size (both cup size and belt size) or often forget to switch sizes when we gain/lose weight.
Its funny you should say this, I have come across quite a few ladies over the years who didn't understand the correct way to work out their bra size!
Being such a devoted student of the breast I have studied an awful lot on the subject (plus my biol background gave me a head start) to the point where I have pulled research papers from all over the world on bras. Yes there is in fact a lot of research done on the subject not all of which is taken on board by manufacturers but in their defence, as nina pointed out the most common culprit is simply the incorrect size or style being worn.
The list of ailments due to ill fitting bras is quite staggering, everything from neck and back strain to broken ribs!

One other issue I have noted during my, er, studies is the problem of very asymmetrical breasts. Just about all women have some asymmetry (one breast larger than the other) but in some this can be quite extreme. As all mass produced bras have symmetrical cup sizes for these poor women one boob will be supported correctly while the other is either squished into a too small cup or floating around in a too small one.

There is also the issue of "good" pain vs "bad" pain and the ladies here seem to understand all too well the difference!
Once you understand what makes a comfortable bra you are in a far better position to design painful bras, that is "good" pain bras rather than just horribly uncomfortable ones.

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

Featured Threads

New Personals