Kinks
Kinks:
• Anal ( stretching, play, and fisting)
• Enemas ( punishment and surprise) with plug and or diapers
• Laxatives and suppository play
• Forced orgasms & Orgasm denial
• Agoraphilla & Amaurophilla
• Barebacking
• Bdsm( blindfold, ropes, bondage, sensory deprivation, chains and whips ) & Breast and nipple torture
•Breath play & Asphyxiation
•Bathroom Control
•Humiliation
•Chem Play, IcyHot
•Wedgies
• Masochism
• Medical play
Limits
Hard Limits
• bestiality or Zoophilla
• Scat (eating), giving rimjobs, golden showers , human toilet , vomit
• Fire , needle play
• Death , harming others , family
Experience
Lots

BrayBrat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2020
linktr.ee
22 female looking for a very strict Hypnotist. I again have said I have my kinks (see Below).. I am a very vague person..I want a strict relationship. I need you to be on the same page as me..I only do voice . I don't do text or video. Those are just my preferences.

I admire EMGs work. Thats my direction I want to go on .... but the files don't work for me.

Trig potty amnesia 2. Unexpected wetting 3. Anti- potty training 4. Enema action (doing it tonight for sure) 5. Virtual plug 6. Bend over 7. Sleep rape 8. Cursed plugs (looks interesting) 9. Curse always pregnant. 10. TrigGetFucked These are files I am into from WMM

Kinks:
• Anal ( stretching, play, and fisting)
• Enemas ( punishment and surprise) with plug and or diapers
• Laxatives and suppository play
• Forced orgasms & Orgasm denial
• Agoraphilla & Amaurophilla
• Barebacking
• Bdsm( blindfold, ropes, bondage, sensory deprivation, chains and whips ) & Breast and nipple torture
•Breath play & Asphyxiation
•Bathroom Control
•Humiliation
•Chem Play, IcyHot
•Wedgies
• Masochism
• Medical play
•CNC

PS. I have no Toys but I do have some suppositories. Looking to also do a suppository punishment:)

I want to be broken. I want to be punished. I want to be fucked in all my holes . Cnc , hidden commands, enemas, bathroom control. Curses. And anal plugs. Everything underneath the sun . I want to be a Cummings mess and denial whore who just wants here anal to so soar it hurts to sit for a week. Cumming so much that the next one hurts just alittle bit more . I want someone to fuck me up so bad I beg them to stop . I want to be forced to submit because I am a dirty anal whore. I want someone who will ruin my holes and break them

TheDoctor90

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 3, 2021
I have some experience in hypnosis but not an expert. Remember that you must be consciously willing to be hypnotized and pay attention to the guide (hypnotist). Also remember that hypnosis can't force you to do something against your wishes, so you must, al least subconsciously, wish to do it. It can enhance performance and guide you to do what your body carve for, but you must be willing to accept it. And last, but most important... There is a small % of people that are impossible to hypnotize (this has been traditionally related to "strong minds").
Hope that helps!

SilentXPartner

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2021
Columbus, OH
I have some experience in hypnosis but not an expert. Remember that you must be consciously willing to be hypnotized and pay attention to the guide (hypnotist). Also remember that hypnosis can't force you to do something against your wishes, so you must, al least subconsciously, wish to do it. It can enhance performance and guide you to do what your body carve for, but you must be willing to accept it. And last, but most important... There is a small % of people that are impossible to hypnotize (this has been traditionally related to "strong minds").
Hope that helps!
Well and true, Doctor. And the mind is a wonderland to explore. Best regards to you both.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
No they don't
Have you been on the warpmymind site?
I've been there on and off for a few years and some of the files have really worked on me The email slave file and the trigger strip worked well, in fact, I think I may have been cursed with them as I still get occasionally triggered. I also listen to the humiliating truths curse and it worked.

I think it has to do a lot with your mindset and your ability to relax. I'm quite submissive so I have a desire for domination and I have used straight relaxation files before I started this so I can relax well which helps when going into a trance.

Featured Threads

New Personals