Breast stretching

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Stretching is done with constant consistent work. It’s a very slow process as mentioned. It will depend on breast size as well. Even just simply not wearing a bra as much as possible with big tits will encourage increasing your hang overtime. The work you’re going to have to do would be like hours worth of daily type work attending to them. Binding, weight hanging, suction pumping etc. again it’s going to be a long time before you see any real results. It would almost be faster to gain weight and then lose it again to swell and sag the tits. (Not healthy, don’t recommend)

Your age will also have a lot to do with things and since you picked a bogus age that doesn’t help anyone here give you better guidance.

Also if you’re a legit 110lbs chances are you prob have smaller tits. So suction might be your only real shot. If they’re too small you won’t be able to do binding. Again more info we don’t have so we can’t help but so much.

Reactions: justlearning2

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Google is your friend. You’re essentially wrapping rope, cord, tape etc at the base of your breast and then coiling around to make it tight and make your tit tight and smooth swollen.
Search here on the site there were some tit bindings shown

Safety is based on time and color of the skin as you do it.

Again suction and pumping might get your best results.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
What cup size are they currently and what do you mean by stretch? Do you want them bigger. Do you want them to hang down more saggy?

justlearning2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 22, 2022
I am not saying I am going to do this, I am just curious about saggy. I am 34d

Taliha

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2023
nipple weights, tying the breasts at the base and tying it tight over and over, its a long process, altho your profile claims your 114 years old so you should already be sagging lol
That seems fun, I might try weights some time!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Going to jump in here with some basic info. Somehow I missed this when it was originally posted so I'll rectify that now.

Honestly the simplest method is to stop wearing a bra, or at least as often as possible. There is a ton of conflicting information about this online but I have around 35 years experience with this so I can tell you what works.
There's a couple of reasons for wearing sports bras in particular, the first is to prevent discomfort and possible bruising which if you're reading this is probably not something to dissuade you.
The second is that the bouncing up and down of the breasts when exercising causes the coopers ligaments to stretch and even break. While the breasts contain a number of muscles the form and tone, it is the coopers ligaments that keep breast in shape.
As you age and breasts are subject to more and more bouncing, or just gravity unsupported the ligaments breakdown and the boobs head south.

Suspensory_(Coopers)_Ligaments_of_the_Breast.jpg

A few other things to consider, the bigger they are faster they fall. Now if you want to redistribute where fat is stored one secret weapon I know of anecdotally is using Marvelon birth control pills. Yeah, you won't find any research on this but when it came along a lot of girls I knew called it Marvelous Marvelon due to the sudden increase in cup size.

Yes you can play around with binding and all kinds of other games and they are fun but unless you're doing them daily you won't get any worthwhile result.

Stick to the basics, work to break down the coopers ligaments and do what you can to boost fat deposition in the breast. Combined you can see results in 6 months, a couple of years and you might be tucking them into your waistband...

Good luck.

justlearning2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 22, 2022
Thank you. I have been trying a few things but can read more on it.

Last edited:

Kayla_humiliated

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Nov 19, 2023
I’ve been stretching mine a lot lately. Nipple clamps with weights are a wonderfully fun pain!

Featured Threads

New Personals