Build this automated ball skewerer?

Jvanz1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 14, 2023
Hi, is there anyone here who could build this kind of automated ball skewering machine? Or maybe recommend someone who could? I of course will pay for all parts, labor, profit, etc.
Here's the machine in action: https://motherless.com/ED8798A

Taliha

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2023
Hi, is there anyone here who could build this kind of automated ball skewering machine? Or maybe recommend someone who could? I of course will pay for all parts, labor, profit, etc.
Here's the machine in action: https://motherless.com/ED8798A
I can't build it but holy shit...this one is so hot! I'm just confused - Wouldn't this damage his reproductive organs to a point where he's not able to have kids anymore?

Jvanz1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 14, 2023
I can't build it but holy shit...this one is so hot! I'm just confused - Wouldn't this damage his reproductive organs to a point where he's not able to have kids anymore?
Ha most likely :) Do you enjoy seeing a set of balls being relentlessly skewered by a machine?

Reactions: dearelliot

Taliha

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2023
I've read fine hypodermic needles are actually easily passed through firm testicles...not that I am volunteering ma'am
Oh that's pretty interesting! I've "developed" my liking for needles quite recently so I don't have much experience with it yet.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
If my Pro Mistress were to do that to me, I'd be a very obedient person for her.
I'd mention it to her but I am concerned about the dangers in that. I've been suggesting she use a lit cigarette and she has promised to do that next time.
I do worry the lit cigarette may be too painful for to long and prevent me from enjoying the time with her.

Alba

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Switch
Nov 7, 2023
I must admit...it's a gruesome machine.... but a beauty in the sense of sinister.... gives me some good ideas :)

Taliha

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2023
I must admit...it's a gruesome machine.... but a beauty in the sense of sinister.... gives me some good ideas :)
It gives you some good ideas? I'd love to hear them Miss!

Alba

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Switch
Nov 7, 2023
Well... I once manufatured these 2 clamps in the pics, not sharp enough to pierce the skin but giving a hard time when in use. Maybe one day an addon with really sharp needles between the blunt spikes. :)

One could also put up one needle on the thrustshaft of a fucking machine (slow RPM) and put it opposite of the tied slaves body part you want to be pierced over and over again. needlefuck of the skin

Attachments

• P1160463a.jpg
    P1160463a.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 10
  • P1160456a.jpg
    P1160456a.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 10

Featured Threads

New Personals