Buttplug Longterm

Chantal

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2022
Helo there,

I‘ve recently been getting more into buttplugs and I‘ve realised that I lowkey enjoy being forced to have one inserted for long periods of time. (What is a safe time period for buttplugs?) What I am looking for is instructions on how long/when to wear a buttplug and how often I am allowed to relube etc. as well as suggestions for punishments that I would have to do if I broke any of those rules.

Thanks in advance <3

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Safe period is probably one day. You need to do your number 2 at some point so one day is clearly enough to get it out and back in when you have your morning coffee. I never heard about health issues about having one inside.
It's fun to have it inside during your daily tasks. It's an embarrassing feeling.
The lube is optional, don't worry. Only when you insert it, if it hurts, lube it. Saliva works too. Not much because while it's in you don't want to get it out.
To make it more fun to play, tie a rope to it and then attach it to your hair or neck or nipple clamps or anything you have in mind. Just to feel restrained when you move.

Last edited:

Chantal

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2022
Safe period is probably one day. You need to do your number 2 at some point so one day is clearly enough to get it out and back in when you have your morning coffee. I never heard about health issues about having one inside.
It's fun to have it inside during your daily tasks. It's an embarrassing feeling.
The lube is optional, don't worry. Only when you insert it, if it hurts, lube it. Saliva works too. Not much because while it's in you don't want to get it out.
To make it more fun to play, tie a rope to it and then attach it to your hair or neck or nipple clamps or anything you have in mind. Just to feel restrained when you move.
Thx, for the health thing I just wanted to make sure and I rly like ur ideas. Im gonna try attaching it to my neck next week. Hihi 😊

Reactions: andrei

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
use a small chain to look like a jewelry thing to everyone! And go out! Have fun! Public places are most fun!

Reactions: Chantal

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
use a small chain to look like a jewelry thing to everyone! And go out! Have fun! Public places are most fun!
Geez Andrei you genius, now we pull the chain along through the front betwene her legs, so that the chain around her neck looks normal and it gives extra sensations for every step she takes rubbing.

Nipple clamps can be attached like this aswell. Geez guy nice idea!

This will be used with some chain/rope, a chocker, a Ginger buttplug and a poor slut running in a public event.
Oh hehe hehe :)

Even forces her to clench around keeping the plug inside while running so the rope does not pull it out, increasing the effect of the ginger. perhaps even no panties for addet effect, or e en better having them stuffed in her mouth and coverd by a facemask.

Oh my god we need to talk more often.

• Love

Chantal

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2022
Geez Andrei you genius, now we pull the chain along through the front betwene her legs, so that the chain around her neck looks normal and it gives extra sensations for every step she takes rubbing.

Nipple clamps can be attached like this aswell. Geez guy nice idea!

This will be used with some chain/rope, a chocker, a Ginger buttplug and a poor slut running in a public event.
Oh hehe hehe :)

Even forces her to clench around keeping the plug inside while running so the rope does not pull it out, increasing the effect of the ginger. perhaps even no panties for addet effect, or e en better having them stuffed in her mouth and coverd by a facemask.

Oh my god we need to talk more often.
How are people on here so damn creative?

AAA2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 21, 2020
A very good way around this is a Meo plug. They are made of metal and have a hollow centre which allows for comfortable long wear periods.

I think I had myself up to 29 hours with relubes as necessary and some removal for other tasks, it sounds odd being metal, but they genuinely are great! :)

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
A word of caution on the ginger plugs. They are fragile and will snap off easily. So attaching a rope to it with tension is not a safe idea. If the outside handle portion falls off the inner portion can be lost inside the anal cavity. Often times self removal is not possible after that and you will require a trip to the dr. So practice RACK here and if you don’t know what that is please go Google it.

Healthy substitute can be mincing up the ginger for insertion so that it’s not a solid piece to be lost. Or make the insertion root a evenly thick dildo shape vs the bulb with thin Shaft handle butt plug shape. Hands on at all times is the best method here vs letting it sit inserted hoping for the best.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
A word of caution on the ginger plugs. They are fragile and will snap off easily. So attaching a rope to it with tension is not a safe idea. If the outside handle portion falls off the inner portion can be lost inside the anal cavity. Often times self removal is not possible after that and you will require a trip to the dr. So practice RACK here and if you don’t know what that is please go Google it.

Healthy substitute can be mincing up the ginger for insertion so that it’s not a solid piece to be lost. Or make the insertion root a evenly thick dildo shape vs the bulb with thin Shaft handle butt plug shape. Hands on at all times is the best method here vs letting it sit inserted hoping for the best.
Good thougths!
Will keep in mind thank you!
Rope/string should be wrapped around the inserted part instead of just the handle. That way you got a safety pull cord aswell as something for constant pulling and grinding.
Cheers.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
By the way, ginger's effect passes too quickly to be used as a butt plug (minutes maybe until starting to fade?). I think a regular buttplug lubed in hot pepper sauce would bring disconfort for hours. But I can't say if there is healthy, there are all sorts of sauces from peppers to chilles.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
By the way, ginger's effect passes too quickly to be used as a butt plug (minutes maybe until starting to fade?). I think a regular buttplug lubed in hot pepper sauce would bring disconfort for hours. But I can't say if there is healthy, there are all sorts of sauces from peppers to chilles.
Dont know about savety aspecs of Hot Sauce, think Cayenne Peper is saver, but no knowlege of length of burn.

As far as i experienced it (through online subs) the ginger burning ramps up during the first 10-15 minutes and stayes for up to 3 hours.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Dont know about savety aspecs of Hot Sauce, think Cayenne Peper is saver, but no knowlege of length of burn.

As far as i experienced it (through online subs) the ginger burning ramps up during the first 10-15 minutes and stayes for up to 3 hours.
I like to experience so I tried once on myself and got bored :) Or maybe was an expired root? Or too thin?...

But probably when trying something to another person rather than yourself, the fear factor takes place and increases the sensation. That's why it didn't work in my experience.

PS: I mention "safety" about things I haven't tried. I don't like when someone says I give bad advices so I prefer to mention. Probably any pepper pain will just go off eventually.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I like to experience so I tried once on myself and got bored :) Or maybe was an expired root? Or too thin?...

But probably when trying something to another person rather than yourself, the fear factor takes place and increases the sensation. That's why it didn't work in my experience.

PS: I mention "safety" about things I haven't tried. I don't like when someone says I give bad advices so I prefer to mention. Probably any pepper pain will just go off eventually.
Only sugesting Cayenne because i know that the "burning" aperantly is only a trick some stuff in it playes on the nerves, causing them to send "Pain" signals to the brain, without causing any actual irritation.
dont know what exactly is in any given hot sauce, personaly woud be carefull.

Generally, the idea to coat a buttplug is good, perhaps even using something like a tea egg (without sharp edges that can´t just open up inside) filled with some fun stuff that slowly dribbles out.

Featured Threads

New Personals