Buttplug trouble

up4dare

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 1, 2014
I am wanting to keep a but plug in whilst walking around the house but it keeps popping out even though it is larger at the bottom and then onto a smaller stem to the base if that makes sense.

Any ideas? except from taping it up!

Spankme554

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 24, 2014
Sounds like you need either a larger plug or one with a smaller neck before the base.

I have some that don't stay in too when I move around to much because the neck is almost as large around as the largest part of the plug. Smaller necks are the key to keeping them in while larger necks are better for stretching. My personal opinion.

squeezeit

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 26, 2014
I think what you need is an inflatable butt plug. This would solve your problem.
The plug is normal size and most have a vibrator built in. It has a small tube with a squeeze bulb at the end. The vibrator helps with insertion and feels great at the same time. After insertion you then squeeze the inflation bulb a few times to inflate the plug as large as you want until you can feel your helpless butt start to fight the plug. If inflated enough, the plug will not come out. If you like a nice cramping and need to expel feeling, turn off the vibrator.
It will feel like it is coming out but actually it is just pulling tight against your butt hole. If the intensity becomes too great but you do not wish to remove the plug, turn the vibrator back on and the cramping need to expel will ease and turn into pleasure again. If you should happen to expel the plug then you need to inflate it a little bigger.
To remove the plug, just hit the deflation button. If you want an exhilarating feeling like no other, you can squat and grab the base of the plug. The base will be very tight to your butt. Start to pull the plug very slowly until your sphincter starts to give up and the plug pops out. If the plug was inflated just right, it will not come out on its own. It will only come out if you pull it out or deflate it at which point it will almost fall out.

If you wish to go outside or in public with the plug inserted, you can use a small clamp to clamp the inflation tube. Put the line between your legs with the vibrator wire up the front and leave it inside your undies or make a small hole in you pocket for easy access to the tube or vibrator. If the vib is off and the pressure/cramps get too great, you turn it on and turn the cramping to pleasure and you can also inflate if desired by inserting the squeeze bulb and removing the clamp.
The nice thing is that even when you have no control and feel like the plug is coming out it is actually pulling in tighter.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

j2o_orange2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 30, 2014
Kent, UK
Some very good responses being posted in here...

How about tie-ing a very basic crotch rope/ rope panties to keep it inside?

Featured Threads

New Personals