Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 28, 2010
alberta
19 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hello, To all potential mistresses.

First off, please excuse my writing skills as they are not the greatest, But I am trying my best. I am Not trying to be lazy and write something quickly, I just am not really good at writing :).

This slave is a 19 year old male from canada, searching for a mistress to make me her property. I have been an online slave for about 5 years, and I believe that I will always enjoy being at the mercy of a dominant mistress.

This slave is obedient and looking for a mistress to serve long term, and have a committed sub/dom relationship.This slave realizes that, my only purpose as a submissive slave is to serve mistress and amuse her at any cost, putting her wants and needs far before my own. I realize that my body will belong to you and you may do with it what you wish. I am obedient and polite and I realize that, what mistress wants, mistress should get!!!

This slave would prefer a mistress with either a web cam or a microphone, but it is not fully required,The main reason i prefer mistress to have a web cam or mic is for proof of sex(so i know your not some guy pretending to be a girl :mad: )

This slaves limits include- scat play, peehole insetrion, public acts ,needles , and permanent damage to my body.

This slave dislikes, but is not apposed to- pee drinking, anal using ice, alot of pain, some CBT

This slave likes- anal, enemas, spanking, writing, doggy training, deepthroat, and many more :)

This slave has a webcam and a microphone to serve you with, i work but can come online almost every day to serve you.

If this has caught your attention, I look forward to hearing from you and following up with a conversation online, at which time, my body may be inspected on cam and more detailed information regarding your expectations of me can be reviewed.

Msn address- [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon,
Your potential, new slave.
James.

• Kinks:
belts, enema material, pegs

• Experience:
i have about 5 years online experance

• Limits:
my limits include- most scat, public, needles, peehole insertion, and permanent damage