Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 28, 2010
alberta
20 year old slave male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant male

Hello to all.

My name is James. I am a 20 year old male, from Canada.

I am currently seeking a mistress to belong to.

I am looking for a Mistress who is strict and who will push me to be the best slave I can be. I will show total submission and loyalty to one and ONLY one mistress, and always try my best to please you, putting your own pleasure before my own.
Age or location is not a big issue for me, however if the right mistress comes along, and we gain a good S&M relationship, I will travell to meet in person in time.

I am a shy person in general but once we have trust in eachother I will be very comfortable to show you my face while doing any task you please. I have a webcam and digital camera for visual and a microphone so you can hear everything I say and do on webcam.

I am willing to do online and offline tasks for you, and spend as much time online as possible serving you.

I love using toys and objects, a few things that i own are ; a dildo, an inflating buttplug, about 60 clothes pegs, string, syran wrap, enema bottle, leather belt, handcuffs, some CBT gear, and general houshold items.

likes = anal, enemas, deepthroat, humiliation, pet training <3, some CBT, some pain, messy, ect

dislikes = pee play/drinking, some public, ass 2 mouth

Limits = full public, scat, illegal, peehole insertion, permenent damage.

I work alot but i also have 6 days off in a row, I am willing to serve for my entire days off, and willing to take pictures and email chat on the days that I am working.

please feel free to comment or pm me, good or bad..

msn= [email protected]

thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to hear from you

sincerely yours,
Slave, james

• Kinks:
humiliaition, pet training, pain, torture, deepthroat

• Experience:
i have about 5 years online experience

• Limits:
pretty much everything is covered in the main box, any questions please feel free to ask :)