Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
cbt, corporal punishments, whips, belts, piss, piss drinking, nipples torture, anal, degradation, humiiation, slapping, punching, verbal abuse
Limits
underage, illegal, boring, blood, money, dangerous, public
Experience
i have some webcam experience but i'm willing to make lot more!

albertS

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 25, 2022
hello All, i'm a 40 yo slave here to find someone willing to make me do painful and degrading things on webcam.
i don't care much about gender but i'm not into male masters much older than me.

i live in a busy city in western Europe, i live alone, no family or anything.
i do have a job and a social life so any activity that can lead to recognition of me are out of the table.

i can do corporal punishments, cbt (especially balls punching, i can stand a lot), nipples punishment (i can stand a lot as well), pissing, anal (but not limiting to that), piss and cum eating, whipping. i also enjoy much group play.

i'm a very expressive person and i have no neighboors so i think you can have fun in making me doing painful stuff. i'm also pretty bratty so you may have fun in making me doing things i don't want to do. also i'm into verbal humiliation, making me say anything you want, beg for punishments or humiliation "please please Sir/Ma'am can i drink my piss?"

my limits are usual ones: illegal, people under 18 yo, scat, anything involving my privacy, anything dangerous (including needles), anything involving unaware people. anything involving money or gifts (so NO FINDOMS).
also boring stuff are some kind of limits, like physical exercise or line writing: i don't understand how those stuff could be of any interest for both parts.

face is not a hard limit but i need to trust. the best way to have trust is seeing other people face.

i don't own specific bdsm toys but 1. i have lot of household items and 2. i can buy whatever you want me to (for play ofc, i won't buy an harvester just because you tell me to :) )

my main way of communication is skype, so here's my id: live:.cid.3c19a686fdd0d5fb (click to open chat).

last but not least, if you don't want to be Master/Mistress but just watch, feel free to click here to join my skype group: since i'm into group play i enjoy having some kind of audience.

hope to hear from any of you soon!