cam4 experience

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I was curious one night and started a cam on my old account. A guy pushed me into private chat and asked me to strip.
I found it fun, I won my 7$ (I am not broadcaster verified, money are locked there, but I don't care),
What can a shy guy do on Cam4 to look awesome? Some advice?

nunnu

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 28, 2021
India
I was curious one night and started a cam on my old account. A guy pushed me into private chat and asked me to strip.
I found it fun, I won my 7$ (I am not broadcaster verified, money are locked there, but I don't care),
What can a shy guy do on Cam4 to look awesome? Some advice?
Yes...its kinda fun..i also used to do that on cam4 n stripchat :)

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Actually I kind of felt sorry for that guy, I didn't have much to offer as I am like not into camming. :)

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I was a cam girl on cam4 and chaturbate years ago.
Hmm, if not a name coincidence your work might be still saved in some private torrent websites.
I'm just a lazy amateur, wish I could do more as camming is really fun. But hard to mix with my daily life.

Stephanie Mason

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 27, 2021
Canada
smfeetfet.com
Hmm, if not a name coincidence your work might be still saved in some private torrent websites.
I'm just a lazy amateur, wish I could do more as camming is really fun. But hard to mix with my daily life.
It absolutely still is. That's why I stopped doing it. There was a lot of people who would record cam shoes and sell them on different websites. I can google cam name and find screenshots.
Im too...a camboy in cam4 n stripchat:)
Neat. I'm sure it's changed a lot since I was on there

Reactions: nunnu

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Chaturbate saves private shows recordings. Some probably sell them but usually people republish them for free. Kind of thing that worries me to go too much deep into it. And there are a few recording software where you just let the comp overnight to watch in the morning.

But I am just worried my friends can find me on cam4. I don't mind strangers and Cam4 allows you to ban your country. And for general caming a nickname is quite enough.

Last edited:

nunnu

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 28, 2021
India
It absolutely still is. That's why I stopped doing it. There was a lot of people who would record cam shoes and sell them on different websites. I can google cam name and find screenshots.

Neat. I'm sure it's changed a lot since I was on there
Yes...like we can save our shows in stripchat.com if we go private...although i ve uploaded all my vids myselfvin there :)

ThisIsJC

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans Woman
  • Private
Jan 23, 2016
i love going on cam4. once i actually have clothes and toys and can be a sissy i'll totally be on it more

Featured Threads

New Personals