Can anyone Tell me a little about Online Femdom?

newtotry

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2011
Awesomeville
Hello Everyone!

I'm a newbie but I have been interested in Femdom since I was a teenager. I am 21 now and I think it's time I jumped in the water. I want to start off finding a slave online but I was wondering what online Femdom entails. Can any of the Mistresses here tell me how I go about it. Can anyone give me any general advice on the subject of Femdom, something that would really help a Newbie starting out? Are there any books you can recommend that will help me be prepared (especially in the case of online domination). I don't want to take a sub and not know what I'm getting into. I have a pretty good idea of what I would be getting into but I need someone with more experience to tell me how it works, ect.

Thanks for taking you time to read this and I can't wait to read the advice you have to offer.

mmiller

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 23, 2011
alright!

congradulations for your curiosity in the lifestyle

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
ahahahahahah that was the worst explanatioin ever! femdom, is a girl taking total domination of a guy. i'm not sure how it works in an online sense though, but it is fun in real life.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Well those were two of the most pointless replies I've seen.
In all honesty I don't know of any books or anything. My suggestion would be to find yourself someone you like and get on well with and explore what you're both interested in. It's all about communication, as every relationship is different and inherently personal.
As for advice about specific things you want to try I think you're doing the best you can by asking questions. That and looking through previous threads here and elsewhere, you'll likely find that someone else has had the same questions or concerns as you.

New Personals