Can you rate my tits, asshole and pussy?

ritz

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2023
are my areolas that big? 🥹😭
also I'm a virgin and I've never taken more than a finger in my pussy, so it's tight, but are the dark lips ugly?
i would say 10/10 for pussy and asshole. both are deliciously sexy. dark or light or thick etc are just minor points. overall awesome. as you are asking a rating based purely on personal perception; tits i would rate lower , 7 . they are lovely but i am a sucker for larger nipples :p:sneaky:

Enemasub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2023
Las Vegas NV

Aliceal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 13, 2021
I don't really like giving grades, but since you asked.

Pussy: 10

Breasts: 6, you look young to me.

Anus: 10

Globo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 11, 2023
Tits i prefer a bit bigger but they are nice anyhow. Butt and pussy very good! Some more pics with the holes filled would be nice :->

Enemasub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2023
Las Vegas NV
Someone mentioned that you look young. Looks are not always a way to tell what a persons age is.

I used to repair appliances in what I now call Gougefornia -- California as it was then. In that state they have a law that someone who is at least 18 years of age must be at home before a repairman or repairwoman can go in. I walked up to the door of this house and rang the doorbell. A person answered the door who did not look as if she was at least 18 years of age. I said to her, "Is your mother home." She said to me, "I am the mother and I know I look much younger than I am. What do you think my age is?" She looked only 14. When I answered her question, she got out her drivers license. Yes, drivers license. It looked real, felt real and was real. It showed her age as 40. The photo on it also matched her face. I went in and repaired the machine.

When I was getting ready to leave her daughter walked in. The mother said to me, "What do you think my daughters age is." Her daughter made a 360 degree circle. I looked very carefully at her. She looked a lot older than she was and I said to her, "I do not want to unsult you, but if you are the age that you look to me, your mother had to have had you when she was only 12 years of age." Not really legal in any U.S. State, but not totally impossible. I am not trying to promote underage sex on this website. The girl showed me her drivers license. Like her mothers, it looked real, felt real and was real. It showed her age as 18. In fact, it was her birthday that very same day. I said to her, "Well, Happy Birthday."

This just proves you cannot tell someones age just by looking at a person. So, my advice to all of you, before you commit to having sex with someone, be it a male or a female, be sure that you know what the persons age is. Do not go just by looks. Make sure you know what the age of consent is where ever you live on this planet and that both of you are at least that age.

[email protected]

Spawn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2023
Pussy and Ass 11/10
Tits 9/10

Overall.... 10/10

Beautiful

Featured Threads