Can you train me gay? KiK Slave Challenge . Forced bi humiliation sissy

Forcedbisissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 17, 2019
Hello potential Dommes and Doms (and masters and mistres's and everything in-between)

My ASL: 30 , male , Uk

KIK: forcedbisissy

I am looking for someone who could offer training which could attempt to turn me gay. Or maybe at least bi. I am straight and live with my GF. However humiliation is my biggest fetish and turn on. So the idea of being turned/forced gay is something i would like to be pushed into doing and playing with.
I will also add i can sub via kik in anyway.
I may sometimes be available to sub on cam. Cam would be one way on chaturbate so you can stay anonymous but this can be discussed further.
I am also open to subbing in general on kik or via reports.

a rough idea i had would almost be to set the training into chapters.

Submission in general and then slowly introduce forced bi and then forced gay aspects.

Starting with general submission which could be to send a pic in a certain position. Complete a task in a time frame, edge x amount of times, clean all of GF's shoes with tongue (she has alot of shoes). Then this could advance on to the more forced bi/gay training,

Something like your allowed to cum but only looking at a girl getting fucked by a guy with a big dick. Then working up to cumming to shemales, or just guys.

Sissy training along the way. how to dress, act, speak.

Dildo/anal training.

A couple other ideas would be for example : You could select a webtease from milovana and have me complete it. I could potentialy do it live on cam for you, following instructions of the tease. I could send pics live via KIK or i could send pics later with a extensive report.

I can quite flexible in how i sub and who too. I am not very flexible on times. realistically i can sub in session maybe twice a week in the morning or afternoon UK time.

Limits : social suicide , blood, scat (face probably for a while at least) , involving my gf (she cant know), shaving legs (some shaving may be negotiated/discussed im not sure on this one yet), fully public

Likes : Heels, feet, bondage play, chastity, humiliation, pet play, forced bi/gay, sissy, feminization, games, random outcomes, webteases, exhibitionism, cuckold (the idea more so than the reality because my gf wont play along in anything like this)

I have a range of sissy clothes including leggings, skirts, bra, panries, heels, stockings. Plus toys such as ball gag, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, whip, nipple clamps, didlo, buttplug
Thank you for reading i hoped this will of sparked some interest.

Oh I have attached one pic of myself in chastity, bright green stockings and red heels :)

Reply here or via Kik.

Attachments

• IMG_0251.JPG
    IMG_0251.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Forcedbisissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 17, 2019
Hey just trying a bump considering more people may see this on a bank holiday weekend :)

Featured Threads

New Personals