Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
Canada
City
Sudbury
Kinks
Hucow, ANR, Hynosis, milking, cowplay, mooing, boobs, booba, lactation, farmer, mindless, breasts, milk, nipples,
Limits
No unprotected sex or ANR before proof of a bloodborne disease test with no positives is provided. No one with a family history of CJD (mad cow disease) as this can be transmitted via milk/blood/other fluids.

KinkDemon33

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 6, 2022
Hello, I am looking for a female, MTF or non-binary (big booba is my only requirement gender-wise) to become my happy milky cow in an ANR relationship filled with roleplay and milkshakes. You don’t have to be lactating at first but it is to be expected via stimulation (if you are lactating thats perfect). Age must be between 20-40, bloodborne disease test required (considering ingestion is involved this is necessary), willing to receive hypnosis and brainwashing and have their breast pumped/sucked/milked. Must reside in Canada preferably Ontario, Language English

elizabethj778

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 18, 2023
Hello, I am looking for a female, MTF or non-binary (big booba is my only requirement gender-wise) to become my happy milky cow in an ANR relationship filled with roleplay and milkshakes. You don’t have to be lactating at first but it is to be expected via stimulation (if you are lactating thats perfect). Age must be between 20-40, bloodborne disease test required (considering ingestion is involved this is necessary), willing to receive hypnosis and brainwashing and have their breast pumped/sucked/milked. Must reside in Canada preferably Ontario, Language English
Hello, are you open to an online hucow relationship with me?

Trevtheskunk

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 23, 2021
I'm so stressed out with my current life, I'd be willing to cut everything and move to Canada, and start HRT

Featured Threads

New Personals