Caring sadist looking for wonderful F sub

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
All other regions
Kinks
Pain, cnc, torture, bondage, degradation, humiliation, denial, edging and much, much more.
Limits
Scat, ruining someone life / social life / career, anything illegal.
Experience
A lot

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone,

I’ll start with a short introduction.
I’m a 35 year old man from The Netherlands. I work full time at an international computer chip manufacturer, my hobbies are jogging, hiking, tennis, riding my motorcycle and playing a video game every now and then just to relax.

I haven’t been online for a while, had to sort things out in life and got busy with work.

So what am I looking for? First and foremost you should be submissive. I am not looking for someone who just wants to have some fun or enjoys being told what to do when they are horny. It should be in your nature, part of who you are, not because your hormones are raging. I am not here to check off your wishlist or only to fulfill your fantasies.

Second, you should enjoy pain. You don’t really have to take pleasure from the pain, but you should get a rush from suffering for someone else’s pleasure. You should be able to push yourself and be willing to train to improve your tolerance / endurance. I am not looking for someone who just want a few spanks, I am looking for someone who craves to suffer.

I am looking for something long term, not someone who is going to disappear in me in a few days. Someone who is serious and also wants a friendship besides the d/s dynamic.

I am a caring, loving person who wants the best for you. I will never harm you mentally and will always be there for you. As much as I love making you suffer for me, I want to make sure you are doing well and everything is okay. I want to be your friend, someone you can trust, someone who can help you with whatever your struggling with in life. But I also want to hurt you, in a good way.

As I mentioned I am not looking to fulfill someone’s fantasy or wishlist so I am not going to write a giant list of my likes here. This can all be discussed later. First, I just want to get to know you.

So if you are a true masochist, looking for a loving, caring dom and a friend, send me a message, tell me who you are, what you are looking for, what drives you, something about your interests, anything you want to share.

Also let me know your method of contact.

The pain and torture can get as bad as you feel comfortable with. I won’t be flat out abusive and gradually work with you to reach new levels of pain and torture. All within your limits. The sky is the limit for me, I would skewer your tits if I can. Not that that’s a must :) I’m understand that’s too much for most.

Of course it doesn’t have to be just about pain, we can include other things in our d/s dynamic too, I am open minded and into mostly anything, so everything is open for discussion.

I have a preference for girls with tits, not that I would say no to a flat chested maso if she’s the right person for me, but I do like to have something I can tie up, watch them turn purple, hurt them.

I don’t have a specific age range. If you’re young but already know what you want and not afraid to get a bit more extreme, I am interested. In general I tend to do better with people with some more experience, late 20’s / early 30’s and onwards.

Oh and one last remark. You should be okay with sending pictures and video’s (no face is needed). Just reading what you did doesn’t do it for me, I want to see and hear it.
I’m aware that’s not everyone’s cup of tea, I just wanted to be open and honest about it. I don’t expect anything from the word go and will leave it up to you when you feel comfortable enough to start.

I’d love to hear from you if I sparked your interest. Also interested to just talk to you if you’re not looking for a dom but just want to talk to someone likeminded.

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone,

I’d like to bump this post. I have talked to some wonderful people who wanted to meet someone like minded or just talk, but haven’t met my long term sub yet.

If the above post sparks your interest and makes you feel like you are the one I am looking for, definitely send me a pm.

I have been looking for a long time, that’s not because I am picky or difficult. Just haven’t met the right person yet and I am not super active in my search because I am not in a hurry. I know the right person will come by eventually.

Most people seem to want to play within 3 minutes of messaging me. If you are looking for such a thing, nothing wrong with that, but I’m not your man. I want to get to know you a bit before we decide to take the next step and do anything.

Featured Threads

New Personals