Carlsbad: F/Slave/22 seeks M/Dom/All ages in area ~ Female looking for rough men!

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

LittleToy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 25, 2014
22 year old slave female seeking a dominant male of any age

Hi, I just created this account and I have something on my mind, My little whore of a girlfriend has been cheating on me with other women, so I need some help to put her in her place.

If you are up for the task and can travel or live in New Mexico, send me a message @ CathrinePrincess @ Gmail . Com

All sizes and ages, races, and 'breeds' welcome! We can set something up!
I'm very serious!
I want someone to come and fuck her till shes mine again! Make her CREAM! The bigger the better
Thank you:)

• Kinks:
Humiliation, cum, watersport, bestiality, pain, rape, paid, blonde, whore, cheating, anal, enema, punishment, toys,

• Experience:
I will set everything up, she will be all set for you

• Limits:
Only limits are you cannot physically hurt her more then slapping, and sexual pain.

collegekid1204

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2013
Aw man, I wish I was in New Mexico.... :(

What if you were to put her in several humiliating positions and I got pictures?

bw25

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 11, 2010
Perhaps you should make her post on here and have everyone be her master. She takes whatever pics people tell her to, or else you leave.

zmoody1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 28, 2011
Perhaps you should make her post on here and have everyone be her master. She takes whatever pics people tell her to, or else you leave.

I agree. this doesn't seem right...

Hard uP

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 25, 2011
IF your still looking I can pose an alternative to that. kik me at silentgames

Lik

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 2, 2011
Please look at the dates before you post she hasn't been one since 2 days after she created the account over 3 months ago I don't think she is coming back. Sorry for the rant but this is something that really gets to me.

Featured Threads

New Personals