yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
I can remember a time I would do anything to please my boyfriend or whoever I was dating. I have this one incident with a boyfriend that taught me a lesson about being too eager to please. He always has his camera phone ready to video tape me in the bathroom, getting dressed or me giving his oral sex.

In an effort to please a new boyfriend I was asked to take off all my clothes and a red G-string bikini, a pair of red 10 inch stiletto heels and swat on a large black dildo that was shaped like a penis with a well-defined head, balls and a suction cup at the bottom that was stuck to the ceramic floor. My boyfriend handed me a jar of Vaseline and told me to stick 3 fingers into the jar to dig out a large amount of it and put into the palm of my hand. As I stand in the middle of the room with Vaseline in the palm of my hand, my heart started beating really fast and I do not know if it was because I was scared or excited about what was going to happen next. Then he asked me to gently rub the Vaseline on the head of the dildo downwards to the base as if it was his penis and I wanted to get it real lubricated to penetrate me. Once the dildo was lubricated he asked me to swat on it real slowly making sure all of it was deep inside me. Once the dildo was hidden deep inside me he gave me a vibrator and told me to slide up and down on the dildo as I hold it on my clit.

New Personals