PunishmyClit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 8, 2014
Southern Coast, USA
Well, this is embarrassing, but I have to share.
First, I need to say that I have this Dom friend. He's been helping me with a variety issues I have, including trust and self-image and such. He gives me things to research and has me do things that make me feel sexy. He's making me keep a fitness journal and document my progress with photos. He lets me vent and gives me advice, and he doesn't get terribly angry when I tweak his nose out of joint (although he does threaten retaliation....)
He is the only person I have met online who has my phone number because he is the first one I have felt comfortable with. He's sweet and charming and intelligent, with quick humor and deliciously naughty ideas, and is just enough of a sadist to satisfy my masochistic needs. He makes me feel safe and cared for, even when he's threatening to turn my ass red or shave my head because I told him I was going to add blue to my hair.
So occasionally we talk on the phone. Now, to do this, I have to sneak out of the house with some excuse, because my family is extremely nosy and coddling. Doing so requires some ingenuity on my part and a great deal of stress.
So after an intense...discussion...yesterday evening via messages, he told me to call him. I made up an excuse and sat outside in my car to do just that, and we talked through the issue we had been debating. (Neither one won the argument...he's still just as obstinate that his opinion is right, and I maintain that he needs to be a lot less judgemental.)
With that settled to the best of our ability, we started on different subjects, and gradually things became a little...spicy. Since he likes to make me feel like a slut (one of my favorites), he told me to unbutton my pants and rub my pussy. I was embarrassed and thrilled at the same time, so I did.
I leaned back in the seat and closed my eyes, enjoying the sound of his voice as we discussed our different fetishes. It was fun. I was absolutely sopping wet, so much that I didn't have enough friction to cum, but I kept trying.
A little over an hour later I was startled by the sound of the driver door opening. Oh, yeah. Guess who caught me, hand down my pants, talking to a guy on the phone? My sister.
Not just my sister, but my elder sister, who is more than a touch overbearing and was more livid than I had ever seen anyone.
Even though the ensuing argument was one of the worst I have ever been involved in, I don't regret the call.
That was a hot, hot experience. I'm hoping to do it again, eventually (although without being caught).

Featured Threads

New Personals