Chastity - Day 1?..

Boy10679

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 25, 2014
Chastity has been one of my biggest turnons for the past few years, even if I had never been locked up myself. After months of thinking about ordering a cage for myself, last sunday I did.

I have to admit it felt rather embarrassing to order such a product, but at the same time it got me rather excited. So during this week that I’ve been waiting for the delivery, just seeing delivery updates got me erect.

Finally got my cage this morning. Took about an hour to actually get the cage on, and that was after a lot of attempt plus some force (and lots of lube). It’s strange how hard it was to get rid of the erection, and how fast it went back up when I grabbed the cage.

Anyways, I had it on for a few hours at work. It felt sooooo weird, always thinking someone would find out. The bulge didn’t make it easier on my mind. It went quite well but I think I picked a ring too big, as it came off after work. Got it back on now with a tighter ring.

Also: I have never felt so emasculated. Especially when I have to sit down and pee..

We’ll see how sleeping goes in a bit. Hopefully I’ll find a keyholder one day, not sure if I have the strength to keep myself locked up!

Featured Threads

New Personals