Cheap electrostim things.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I've just bought a 3 piece set from e-bay. For, of course, athletic reasons.
Abdomen and hands. It contains 3 mouse-like pieces that you can attatch to the received electrodes.

Testing:
- it's actually fun but not much horny to test on your genitalia. They sting a lot.
- do they work with cheap pads?

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Interesting feeling. Found a new definition for CBT in a hard way. My balls hurt like being hit.
I'm working on how to make a dildo out a cable and something else.

justdave67

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 15, 2013
Wish you luck. Would love to be there when you try this stuff. The only time I was asked to describe any electrics stuff was by a domme that had me tied to a spanking bench and a n electric humbler. Quite different for me. It actually felt like a nail being driven between my balls.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I found a femdom instruction movie where the domme girl is asking to start and stop your e-stim and change the power. It was painful to follow but then I thought I should build a software.

The software is just creating random steps according to the movie length and save everything in a subtitle file. You can watch the chosen movie and play by the rules.
For example: change the program 5 times then power up 2 times. It's almost finished, I'm just thinking how to insert some rules to random values.

It's like having an online partner to order you to switch the current. And while I don't have one...

(I have an edging game on the go and I'm thinking on something to combine user's wishes by having him write custom scripts)

Last edited:

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Gonna study it a bit but my e-stim doesn't work with audio pulses. Just by its programmed sequences. But I've found nice pad placement tutorials.

Featured Threads

New Personals