United States (East of the Rockies)

rauscher

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2011
23 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

My name is Rauscher and I am looking for a slave. Our relationship would consist of live sessions (on MSN or Yahoo) and tasks for you to complete on your own time. I am online often, and I expect the same of you, and I hope to have a few live sessions per week. You will not be required to appear in pictures or on a webcam, but I would prefer that you are open to this happening eventually.

You don't have to have any particular amount of experience. If you have none, I won't even expect you to know what you like or dislike: we can figure that out together, and I'll be gentle until we do.

Safety is important to me. It is in the nature of an online relationship that I cannot directly monitor your safety; therefore, you must be an intelligent and rational person who will not do stupidly dangerous things even if I mistakenly order them. (Yes, even doms make mistakes.)

In addition to our kinky activities, I will also pry into the rest of your life from time to time. I won't usually exert much control over other things; I'm just a curious person, and I will want to get to know you.

If you are interested, please send me a PM to receive my MSN or Yahoo contact information.

• Kinks:
* Pain: I like causing pain, but if a small amount of pain is all you can handle, that's fine. What I enjoy is pushing you to the limit of your comfort (and a little bit beyond).
* Insertions: I like inserting things into your cavities. I'm not going to rip you open, but I will cause a bit of stretching now and then. Note: if you are male, this means you must be okay with anal insertions.
* Bondage: for reasons of safety, I am unlikely to ever put you into bondage from which you cannot immediately free yourself. For me, the purpose of physical bondage is the feeling it creates, not the reality of how inescapable it is (or isn't).
* Semi-public activities: I'm not going to get you "caught" in public. Any activities you do for me in public will be solely designed to mess with your mind.
* Orgasm control
* Limited wardrobe control: I won't be determining what you wear every day, but when I get an idea, you'll do it.

• Experience:
I have prior experience with one female slave. She has told me that I did well with her, and I could probably get her to act as a reference if you don't believe me. (We parted ways because there was an extended period of time where I was too busy for her, but that time has passed.) All of the kinks listed above have been practiced on her.

• Limits:
I'm still not sure what I think about urine. If you are okay with it, I might want to try something, but this is not essential. I'm never going to do anything with scat or vomit, nor will I intentionally make you bleed or cause permanent damage to your body.

KittenA

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 16, 2011
Hey there,

I'm a 19 year old woman who's interested. Is there any other specifics you're looking for (height, weight, hair/eye color)?

Kitten

Featured Threads

New Personals