Chores with body

slavelily

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 4, 2015
My Mistress recently ordered me to clean up around my house with a slight twist, she only wants me to use my own body parts as tools (boobs, tongue, etc). She already has a few ideas but has ordered me to make an account on here in hopes that you guys might have some more ideas. This is mainly an attempt to humiliate me and remind me of my place so every cleaning task will be posted, if it is safe and accepted by her, in an album so that everyone can enjoy. Please leave any suggestions down below and my Mistress will look at them as soon as she can.

ballbinder

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 22, 2014
Use your boobs to mop the floor and wash the windows. To dry them use your ass.

WardIsHydra

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 3, 2015
Australia
Squirt onto the bathroom/kitchen tiles instead of using water and lick it clean. If you don't want to lick it because of hygiene, use your boobs or pussy hair.

henshi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 30, 2015
well...don't know if it is allowed by your mistress, but you could shorten the shaft of a broom and insert it into your pussy and sweep the floor with it

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
take 2 scrub brushes. put them back to back. now u will have brisles up on 1 and down on 1. smear icy hot, tooth paste on your pussy, sit on it with your pussy on the 1 with it up. now clean 1 room a day. if you have 7 you do this for a few weeks. u can also do this for carpet stains.

trenho

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2011
use hairs and tongue to clean the wc seat.
or a broom in the ass to clean the floor

Featured Threads

New Personals