christmas bitch (holiday imagine, noncon fantasy, bondage, female sub)

• Thread starter Deleted member 64535
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 64535

Imagine:

you wake up on christmas and make your way into the living room. immediately your eyes fall on a striking present wrapped and placed in the middle of the floor, the size of a large crate with a curled festive bow on top. a label is taped to the front of the package with your name spelled out in clear block letters.

as you approach to investigate, you start to hear muffled noises that seem to be coming from inside. they sound like .... "mmpfhh!"

someone calls your name and you turn. your favourite relative stands there grinning. "open it up, I wanna see how you like it," they say.

you rip off the paper to reveal that the package is actually a large cage with a girl inside, tightly trussed. she looks up at you with wide blue doe eyes. she moans, Mmpfhing up at you as she wiggles helplessly at the bottom of her prison. "this is just the bitch I wanted!" you exclaim, staring at her hungrily.

"I know," they say smugly. "I snuck a peek at the catalogue of targets being stalked and saw you circled this piece of ass. She's freshly caught, the slavers packaged her up yesterday and I had her delivered to the house late last night."

"It's perfect," you say, examining her body.

she's in a humiliating predicament. a christmas tree skirt lines the bottom of the cage and she lies on her stomach squirming uselessly. she wears a green bralette lined with red fur, but the fabric has been pulled down below her breasts to leave them fully exposed. a tiny green skirt trimmed with the same red fur has been fastened around her waist, but it doesn't even come close to preventing the exposure of her ass and makes it extremely clear that she has not been allowed panties.

her cunt is exposed and stuffed full of a candy cane dildo. her other hole is plugged as well, and if you play with it later you'll find that the butt plug is a novelty shapes like a christmas tree. on her legs are sheer red stockings which attach to garters. in the absence of panties the garters are attached to the waistband of the scrap of a skirt.

she is hogtied strictly and ruthlessly with red rope. mistletoe has been attached to the spot where her legs are anchored to her arms. her mouth is wrapped in two rolls of holiday patterned tape, and if you investigate later you'll find that underneath that is a novelty ballgag designed to look like a bright round red christmas ornament. that's not enough to truly keep a bitch good and silent though, so her mouth is also stuffed with panties that were found in her laundry basket by her kidnappers. one pair has little reindeer and the other has snowflakes.

a collar is locked onto her neck, with a custom tag engraved indicating that this is your bitch and property. "we can shop for a new collar together if you don't like that style," your now for sure forever favourite relative says as they see your gaze fall onto it. "there's another present under the tree from me that's just a bunch of toys I thought you might like to use on the bitch, but we can exchange them for different things depending on your preference."

they leer at her. "so what do you think?"

what will you do with your bitch?

AndreMaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2016
Imagine:

you wake up on christmas and make your way into the living room. immediately your eyes fall on a striking present wrapped and placed in the middle of the floor, the size of a large crate with a curled festive bow on top. a label is taped to the front of the package with your name spelled out in clear block letters.

as you approach to investigate, you start to hear muffled noises that seem to be coming from inside. they sound like .... "mmpfhh!"

someone calls your name and you turn. your favourite relative stands there grinning. "open it up, I wanna see how you like it," they say.

you rip off the paper to reveal that the package is actually a large cage with a girl inside, tightly trussed. she looks up at you with wide blue doe eyes. she moans, Mmpfhing up at you as she wiggles helplessly at the bottom of her prison. "this is just the bitch I wanted!" you exclaim, staring at her hungrily.

"I know," they say smugly. "I snuck a peek at the catalogue of targets being stalked and saw you circled this piece of ass. She's freshly caught, the slavers packaged her up yesterday and I had her delivered to the house late last night."

she's in a humiliating predicament. a christmas tree skirt lines the bottom of the cage and she lies on her stomach squirming uselessly. she wears a green bralette lined with red fur, but the fabric has been pulled down below her breasts to leave them fully exposed. a tiny green skirt trimmed with the same red fur has been fastened around her waist, but it doesn't even come close to preventing the exposure of her ass and makes it extremely clear that she has not been allowed panties.

her cunt is exposed and stuffed full of a candy cane dildo. her other hole is plugged as well, and if you play with it later you'll find that the butt plug is a novelty shapes like a christmas tree. on her legs are sheer red stockings which attach to garters. in the absence of panties the garters are attached to the waistband of the scrap of a skirt.

she is hogtied strictly and ruthlessly with red rope. mistletoe has been attached to the spot where her legs are anchored to her arms. her mouth is wrapped in two rolls of holiday patterned tape, and if you investigate later you'll find that underneath that is a novelty ballgag designed to look like a bright round red christmas ornament. that's not enough to truly keep a bitch good and silent though, so her mouth is also stuffed with panties that were found in her laundry basket by her kidnappers. one pair has little reindeer and the other has snowflakes.

a collar is locked onto her neck, with a custom tag engraved indicating that this is your bitch and property. "we can shop for a new collar together if you don't like that style," your now for sure forever favourite relative says as they see your gaze fall onto it. "there's another present under the tree from me that's just a bunch of toys I thought you might like to use on the bitch, but we can exchange them for different things depending on your preference."

The thought alone got me hard. I'd definitely admire her some more before I open up other presents, maybe leave some food and water out for her so she's good and healthy when I'm ready for her.

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
Imagine:

I’d start by opening up the cage and pulling her body out, admiring and inspecting her body. Groping her boobs and spreading her ass cheeks, slapping them back and forth to assess my present. I’d pull the panties from her mouth, quickly inspecting it, and filling it back up.

I’d untie my new toy? And let it stand, leading it over to the door, where it would be tied spread eagle, turning it into nothing more than a Christmas decoration. It’s tits would be bound so I can watch them turn blue as I open up my presents, which I’ll happily test out on her as I open them.

Once everything’s open, I’d start cooking dinner, since all the family is coming round. One by one, family and friends would arrive, and would notice my new ornament. I would take a break from cooking to come over and show them around, letting them pinch the nipples or slap her face, or finger her pussy if they wanted. She definitely became a talking point over dinner as she hung there in silence, but I was desperate for everyone to leave so I could take her down and have some Christmas anal

TittyBitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 14, 2022
Imagine:

A little after Christmas, but I can’t stop coming back to this thread to pleasure myself to 🤤, so I thought I would share one of my fantasies with you all (I am currently slowly riding my dildo as I write this).

———————-

“I want to inspect her further,” the man says to the other person, who proceeds to leave, before the man walks over to me, opening the cage and dragging me out, forcing me to my knees. He smirks at me, crouching down, his hands beginning to grope my breasts. I try to wriggle again, to get away from him, but he simply twists and pinches my tits until they begin to hurt, and I stop moving, moaning loudly at the shock of pain and pleasure that goes through me.

“Good girl,” he says, and I whimper.

Next he reaches for the tape that is gagging me, ripping it apart with the key to my cage so my mouth is exposed, and then ripping it from my face entirely. He laughs to himself, and I feel myself glare from the humiliation. He reached behind my head, unbuckling something before pulling the other gag from my mouth. A ball gag, shaped like a Christmas bauble. He laughs again, placing it to the side, before forcing my mouth open. I feel my cheeks heat as he pulls the last things gagging me from my mouth. Two pairs of my panties, which he proceeds to unravel and examine, before forcing my mouth open and stuffing them back in.

I manage a muffled, “screw you!” Before he replaces the ball gag.

“You’re going to regret that, my little bitch.”

I glare at him again, my cheeks burning with embarrassment. He stands up, walking behind me, and undoing the rope the has been binding me, before quickly typing my wrists back up and attaching them to my waist. He pushes me forward until I am on my chest and knees, my arse presented to him. My arse, which he proceeds to spread apart, his thumbs pushing against the butt plug that I knew had been forced in there last night. I began to wriggle again, until his hand came down hard on my right arse cheek, spanking me so hard that I screamed, lurching away from him as my arse cheeks now burnt as hot as my other cheeks.

“Don’t move unless I tell you to, bitch.”

He grabs my waist, pulling me up onto my knees and holding me there as his hand struck my left arse cheek, making me scream just as loud as it began to burn as well. I forced myself not to move, not wanting to be spanked again.

“Much better.”

He let go of my waist, and I forced myself to not move still.

“Stand.”

I do, slowly, forcing myself to stand on my shaky legs. I gasp, moaning, as the dildo slides out of me, dropping to the ground before I can catch it with my thighs. The glass is too slick to catch. I whimper, looking up to my captor again. He seems unimpressed.

“I changed my mind. I want you to crawl.”

I drop to my knees, and he goes behind me again, changing the tying of the rope so that my hands are attached in front of me, loosely tied to my waist as well. He pushes the dildo back into my pussy, angling the arch of it so it pushes against my clit.

“Come.”

My captor motions for me to follow him, and I crawl after him, trying not to moan each time the cane hits my clit. He leads me to the entry hall, where he forces me to stand, leaning me back on a table, where he binds each of my legs, and then my arms, before tightening nipple clamps around each of my tits until I scream out in pain.

He then disappears, returning only moments later with his arms filled with presents. In the first box that he opens is a Christmas themed riding crop, which he leisurely begins to drag over my breasts, making me shiver in fear, before he strikes the underneath of my right breast, then the left. He stops to examine his work, before he strikes each breast again, then again after another pause, until I can only feel the stinging mark of the crop.

The second box reveals a candle, which he lights, pulling a lighter from his pocket. After waiting for a few moments, he holds it above me, slowly pouring the hot wax down my body, from my collarbone, down to my pussy lips, where he holds the candle, letting a pool of wax flow over my clit and pussy lips. I can’t hold back my moan as the heat touches my skin.

He reaches for another gift, opening it to revealed a deadly, spiked whipped.

He is only stopped from trying out his new toy by a knock at the door, and turns away to greet his guests as he lets them in. It is a group of five, four men and a woman. My captor leads them over to me, laughing with them.

“I see you have a new toy,” the woman says, walking around to stand between my legs.

“Have a go, she needs some training.”

The woman laughs, and one of the man walks over to my breasts, twisting the clamps on them until I scream, my back arching off the table.

“Very sensitive.”

“What’s this pathetic excuse?” The woman asks, pulling out the dildo from my pussy, and examining it.

“Why don’t you test how much she can take?”

The woman laughs, pushing a single finger into me and curling it until I groan.

“Too easy.” She inserts another two, then all five. “Fuck, you’re a greedy little whore.”

I scream, wriggling again, as her whole fist is pushed into my pussy, beginning to fuck my tight pussy until I’m screaming, and I feel tears running down my face. The man who had twisted my tits before now begins to abuse them again, smacking them, pulling them and twisting them, whilst my captor encourages another man to begin fingering my clit. I can’t take the pleasure and pain being inflicted to my body, my body squirming all over the table I have been tied to until my captor strikes my stomach with the riding crop, and then my face with his hand, and I force myself to remain still as a screaming orgasm rips through my body, my pussy gushing all over my legs and the floor.

“You can clean that up later, bitch,” my captor says, as I lie on the table, my body unable to stop shaking as my pussy throbs, in pain and in desire for more, especially when the woman pulls her fist from inside me.

“Fuck, you’re going to have some fun with this one.”

The group move to the room I had been taken out of, and I try to get in gasping breaths around my gag.

I don’t have long though, because there is another knock at the door.

——

That’s all for now, (I got a little carried away) and my pussy is so ready to be punished for all my naughty fantasies, dripping over my dildo, my thighs, and my floor. If you have any punishments, I beg that you dm me or send them here to punish my naught cunt (I have all the above mentioned toys and a vibrator).

D

Deleted member 64535

thank you for sharing!!
A little after Christmas, but I can’t stop coming back to this thread to pleasure myself to 🤤, so I thought I would share one of my fantasies with you all (I am currently slowly riding my dildo as I write this).

———————-

“I want to inspect her further,” the man says to the other person, who proceeds to leave, before the man walks over to me, opening the cage and dragging me out, forcing me to my knees. He smirks at me, crouching down, his hands beginning to grope my breasts. I try to wriggle again, to get away from him, but he simply twists and pinches my tits until they begin to hurt, and I stop moving, moaning loudly at the shock of pain and pleasure that goes through me.

“Good girl,” he says, and I whimper.

Next he reaches for the tape that is gagging me, ripping it apart with the key to my cage so my mouth is exposed, and then ripping it from my face entirely. He laughs to himself, and I feel myself glare from the humiliation. He reached behind my head, unbuckling something before pulling the other gag from my mouth. A ball gag, shaped like a Christmas bauble. He laughs again, placing it to the side, before forcing my mouth open. I feel my cheeks heat as he pulls the last things gagging me from my mouth. Two pairs of my panties, which he proceeds to unravel and examine, before forcing my mouth open and stuffing them back in.

I manage a muffled, “screw you!” Before he replaces the ball gag.

“You’re going to regret that, my little bitch.”

I glare at him again, my cheeks burning with embarrassment. He stands up, walking behind me, and undoing the rope the has been binding me, before quickly typing my wrists back up and attaching them to my waist. He pushes me forward until I am on my chest and knees, my arse presented to him. My arse, which he proceeds to spread apart, his thumbs pushing against the butt plug that I knew had been forced in there last night. I began to wriggle again, until his hand came down hard on my right arse cheek, spanking me so hard that I screamed, lurching away from him as my arse cheeks now burnt as hot as my other cheeks.

“Don’t move unless I tell you to, bitch.”

He grabs my waist, pulling me up onto my knees and holding me there as his hand struck my left arse cheek, making me scream just as loud as it began to burn as well. I forced myself not to move, not wanting to be spanked again.

“Much better.”

He let go of my waist, and I forced myself to not move still.

“Stand.”

I do, slowly, forcing myself to stand on my shaky legs. I gasp, moaning, as the dildo slides out of me, dropping to the ground before I can catch it with my thighs. The glass is too slick to catch. I whimper, looking up to my captor again. He seems unimpressed.

“I changed my mind. I want you to crawl.”

I drop to my knees, and he goes behind me again, changing the tying of the rope so that my hands are attached in front of me, loosely tied to my waist as well. He pushes the dildo back into my pussy, angling the arch of it so it pushes against my clit.

“Come.”

My captor motions for me to follow him, and I crawl after him, trying not to moan each time the cane hits my clit. He leads me to the entry hall, where he forces me to stand, leaning me back on a table, where he binds each of my legs, and then my arms, before tightening nipple clamps around each of my tits until I scream out in pain.

He then disappears, returning only moments later with his arms filled with presents. In the first box that he opens is a Christmas themed riding crop, which he leisurely begins to drag over my breasts, making me shiver in fear, before he strikes the underneath of my right breast, then the left. He stops to examine his work, before he strikes each breast again, then again after another pause, until I can only feel the stinging mark of the crop.

The second box reveals a candle, which he lights, pulling a lighter from his pocket. After waiting for a few moments, he holds it above me, slowly pouring the hot wax down my body, from my collarbone, down to my pussy lips, where he holds the candle, letting a pool of wax flow over my clit and pussy lips. I can’t hold back my moan as the heat touches my skin.

He reaches for another gift, opening it to revealed a deadly, spiked whipped.

He is only stopped from trying out his new toy by a knock at the door, and turns away to greet his guests as he lets them in. It is a group of five, four men and a woman. My captor leads them over to me, laughing with them.

“I see you have a new toy,” the woman says, walking around to stand between my legs.

“Have a go, she needs some training.”

The woman laughs, and one of the man walks over to my breasts, twisting the clamps on them until I scream, my back arching off the table.

“Very sensitive.”

“What’s this pathetic excuse?” The woman asks, pulling out the dildo from my pussy, and examining it.

“Why don’t you test how much she can take?”

The woman laughs, pushing a single finger into me and curling it until I groan.

“Too easy.” She inserts another two, then all five. “Fuck, you’re a greedy little whore.”

I scream, wriggling again, as her whole fist is pushed into my pussy, beginning to fuck my tight pussy until I’m screaming, and I feel tears running down my face. The man who had twisted my tits before now begins to abuse them again, smacking them, pulling them and twisting them, whilst my captor encourages another man to begin fingering my clit. I can’t take the pleasure and pain being inflicted to my body, my body squirming all over the table I have been tied to until my captor strikes my stomach with the riding crop, and then my face with his hand, and I force myself to remain still as a screaming orgasm rips through my body, my pussy gushing all over my legs and the floor.

“You can clean that up later, bitch,” my captor says, as I lie on the table, my body unable to stop shaking as my pussy throbs, in pain and in desire for more, especially when the woman pulls her fist from inside me.

“Fuck, you’re going to have some fun with this one.”

The group move to the room I had been taken out of, and I try to get in gasping breaths around my gag.

I don’t have long though, because there is another knock at the door.

——

That’s all for now, (I got a little carried away) and my pussy is so ready to be punished for all my naughty fantasies, dripping over my dildo, my thighs, and my floor. If you have any punishments, I beg that you dm me or send them here to punish my naught cunt (I have all the above mentioned toys and a vibrator).
thank you for sharing <333 !!!

Featured Threads

New Personals