Christmas Story 2011 *Zach F*

C.White

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 18, 2011
Its Christmas day, 2011.

Summer and I are sitting on the couch watching tv when a knock is heard. I open the door and there stands Zach. He has that look in his eye that he really wants something from me. He wants my wet tight pussy. So tell him he has to work on that : ). So summer and i drag him to the basement, strip him down, bend him over my lap, shove a butt plug in his ass. I strip out my thong and cram it in his mouth with a ball gag on top of that. Tie his hands up to the ceiling. I walk up the stairs and watch him wonder what im going to do next. I return with a 9 inch strap on just to be shoved up his tight virgin ass. i bend him over the bed and start to slowly insert the dick in his ass. he begins to moan but scream from the pain. i slowly stroke his cock to give him a little pleasure. when i notice he starts to like it i stop and go further into that ass. He screams louder so i go more and more harder. i begin to pull his cock hard to cause him a pleasurable pain. i sit my wet pussy on his face and smother him. I lock him to the bed post on his back.... his dick is standing tall and super hard.. i slap the head of the throbbing cock cause its super sensitive. I sit on his cock and ride it while i twist his balls and he screams. Summer then joins by using the strap on to fuck his ass while he fucks my wet tight juicy pussy....... i then sit my pussy back on his face while summer continues to ram his ass harder and harder and jack off his cock so fast and hard it hurts.... out of no where i squirt all over his face and make him choke on all the juice.... summer then makes him cumm all over her face and dont stop, she continues to jack him off after he cums faster... he screams cause of the sensitivities... she squirts all over his cock and still hasnt stopped jacking his cock. He then lets out another huge load of cum and cant stand it and surrenders to us. The End!f

Male_switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 23, 2011
mmm

I fantasize about this happening to me regularly.

I would love for this to happen to me. To be tied up helpless and gettign fucked in the ass while being milked... turns me on everytime i think about it.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Did you remove the butt plug from his asshole first before you fucked him with the strap-on or did you dp the fake cock in alongside the buttplug, tearing his once tight anus to permanent gape?