Clit help

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
Take an elastic band an snap it against your clit 40 times. Then afterwards wear a thong but pull it as high as you can possibly go and wear it like that for an hour. If your panties are wet after that hour spank your clit as hard as you can with your hand

masterkm279

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2015
You must edge yourself 7 times in one hour. If u fail u be my slave everyday until you complete the task

Kmack2799

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
omg that last post is hilarious, if she fails she must be your slave. im crying here im laughing so hard.

Sexybeast100

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 27, 2015
Attach clothes pegs all over your pussy and hang weights from them whilst doing squats. Then rip them off 1 by 1, and then spank your clit with a paddle 50 times. Then push a block of ice on it and put 10 ice cubes in your pussy and ass and leave there until melted. Then smack clit another 50 times and use your biggest dildos on your pussy and ass

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I hope that last part is optional, submissives choose whether to be yours or not.

As for the actual post, swat it with a wooden spoon 20 times. The first 5 taps should be gentle, the next 5 with a little more force, 5 just enough so it stings, and the last 5 as hard as you can manage with little taps in between each swat.

sirsnidelywhiplash

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 29, 2015
Grand Rapids, MI
Obviously, clamping and spanking are the most common punishments for the clit. I propose using toothpaste on your clit before clamping, then spank the clamp off. Do this 5 times, then pour candle wax on yourself to remove the toothpaste. Then, remove the wax by spanking, and put ice on your clit for 1 minute.

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
What did you clit do? It seem everybody is suggesting beat the hell out of your clit. As for me get into it's mind, give it a time out and stand in the corner for a hour, then have it do lines. Bad clit, BAD

Featured Threads

New Personals