Clit punishments

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Hello please punish my clit. I’ve already orgasmed 5 times today from my clit, and need to be taught a lesson.

Supplies:
Clips & baby clamps
Ginger
Clit stimulant
Variety of vibrators
Rubber bands
Toothpicks
Other house hold-y stuff

Limits:
No blood
No piss/scat
No permanent damage

Reactions: sirzach1791

Miss kaye

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 6, 2022
Hello please punish my clit. I’ve already orgasmed 5 times today from my clit, and need to be taught a lesson.

Supplies:
Clips & baby clamps
Ginger
Clit stimulant
Variety of vibrators
Rubber bands
Toothpicks
Other house hold-y stuff

Limits:
No blood
No piss/scat
No permanent damage
Don't you have a mistress to lock you?

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021

Supplies:
Clips & baby clamps
Ginger
Clit stimulant
Variety of vibrators
Rubber bands
Toothpicks
Other house hold-y stuff

Limits:
No blood
No piss/scat
No permanent damage
If you have some wasabi mustard or jalepeno peppers, apply that to you clit and then put duct tape over it so you can't reach it. Be careful -- don't overdo it with the hot stuff. It can blister. Try just a little at a time. If you don't trust that, then apply the baby clips to your clit and rotate it 90 degrees every 15 minutes for an hour.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
If you have some wasabi mustard or jalepeno peppers, apply that to you clit and then put duct tape over it so you can't reach it. Be careful -- don't overdo it with the hot stuff. It can blister. Try just a little at a time. If you don't trust that, then apply the baby clips to your clit and rotate it 90 degrees every 15 minutes for an hour.
Would recomend Cayenne Pepper instead, as it does not actualy cause harm but rather tricks the nerves into sending pain signals. Oh, also keep milk handy.

sirzach1791

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2021

Supplies:
Clips & baby clamps
Ginger
Clit stimulant
Variety of vibrators
Rubber bands
Toothpicks
Other house hold-y stuff

Limits:
No blood
No piss/scat
No permanent damage
Clamp your clit for 30 minutes—also both nipples. Rub the ginger on your clit. Remove the clamp from your throbbing clit. Let the burn from the ginger take over and then use a viberator on it just until you’re about to cum and then stop. Take the clamps off your nipples, dress yourself and go to bed.

Dumbfuckslut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 8, 2021
Clamp your clit for 30 minutes—also both nipples. Rub the ginger on your clit. Remove the clamp from your throbbing clit. Let the burn from the ginger take over and then use a viberator on it just until you’re about to cum and then stop. Take the clamps off your nipples, dress yourself and go to bed.
Woah😍

Reactions: AussieDomSammy

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
I did this, the clamp really hurt on my clit. Taking it off hurt as much as putting it on. I loved the burn of the ginger afterwards, and edged myself just like you said. I ended up crying a little bit, and now I’m going to bed. I both really want to touch myself and really don’t, thank you.

Reactions: sirzach1791

sirzach1791

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2021
I did this, the clamp really hurt on my clit. Taking it off hurt as much as putting it on. I loved the burn of the ginger afterwards, and edged myself just like you said. I ended up crying a little bit, and now I’m going to bed. I both really want to touch myself and really don’t, thank you.
You should message me on kik

Featured Threads

New Personals