closed

Sissyboyjason

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 25, 2014
I think we should get a pic of you covered in honey then another covered in icy hot

Sanpow89

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
who wouldn't like to help you ;-)

Pic1:
You have to be naked, open a window, bend over and look outside (so nobody outside can see you're naked). Spread your legs, so we can see your ass and pussy in the pic you have to take from behind.

pic2:
Write "insert cock here" on your belly and make a arrow pointing to your pussy. Put your analbeds in again but let a little bit more out.
Get into this position again: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7341&pictureid=54278

But do this in your shower. Start the shower and take a pic while you're under the water. (If not possible without getting your cam wet, get under the shower and turn it off to do the pic)

Chris.Miller

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Genderfluid
  • Dominant
Dec 24, 2014
I think a picture of you bending over spreading your ass and one of your chest with melted chocolate would be amazing.

sluttingaround

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 12, 2015
i don't have kik and messy tasks are in my limits, so i won't be able to cover myself in or melt things onto my body.. keep in mind in case you are chosen

Just Some guy dave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
1. There is a special place in my twisted heart for pictures where the female subject is quite obviously nude...but you still can't see any of the fun bits. So I offer this challenge: a picture of you, from the front, clearly naked, but with objects somehow "accidentally" obstructing the view of your nipples and crotch.

2. A picture of you naked (shoes OK), beside a urinal. I know that one of your limits is "no public", but you should be able to find either a gender-confused restroom, or a low-traffic mens room where you could lock the door for a couple of minutes to do the picture.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
1. Masturbating to orgasm with your fingers and showing them covered with cum. Alternately, it could be with some common household object like a brush, etc.

2. A string tied around your nipples, and your legs pulled up toward you. The other end of the string is tied to your big toes so that you get a constant pull.

Featured Threads

New Personals