oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
this sounds like a fun place. any subs experienced this or have feedback?

Puppy love 1

Verified
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 21, 2012
Uk
this is great you need to be serious and open to try new things its a great way to learn and train and the lead dom is a star

sissybill

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2018
i dont think the application will let me put my age in im 55
please let me know what too do thx

Lewisslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 71228

Being a lifestyle Domme or submissive is more than just a role in the bedroom. What does it actually mean in day to day life?

For us it means more than just kinky fantasies, meaningless roleplay or just getting off. To us its a real connection, a commitment, a desire to carry out your day with a positive mindset and a strong dedication to actively participate in Femdom. It's apart of our lives, it's who we are. Could that be your lifestyle?

I have created an online Dungeon on Kik. Diva's Dungeon is a long running group of dedicated and experienced lifestyle Dommes, and devoted, committed submissives who want to grow and develop their skills and practice lifestyle Femdom.

Further information can be found on our website https://divas-dungeon.com/groups

》》》 Divas Dungeon: A elite, serious, long-term kik Femdom task group. Join the screening room to apply.
kik.me/g/COlw12ksLWKbXeTVzsuEivOBnV4

Divas Dungeon rooms are all 21+ and require verification as soon as you join. These are free - non Findomme groups. You are required to own a minimum of a butt plug and dildo for the task group, Divas Dungeon.
Why 21 i am 18 and would love to join its upsetting i cant

Featured Threads

New Personals