Clothing ideas needed for female submissive

PMalark

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2013
So tomorrow or the weekend, I'll be meeting up with my sub again, obviously we're going to have one of our sessions. Any sexy outfit ideas for a petite brunette for bdsm, pain and punishment, foreplay and possibly oral

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
naughty schoolgirl

i can think of nothing sexier than a 'naughty schoolgirl' costume-white socks,grey skirt,white cotton shirt,and tie-you can have hours of fun with you pretending to be a teacher and her a pupil-punishing her with spankings-or canings even-if you possess a cane that is;)

Last edited:

kinkydiana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2014
So tomorrow or the weekend, I'll be meeting up with my sub again, obviously we're going to have one of our sessions. Any sexy outfit ideas for a petite brunette for bdsm, pain and punishment, foreplay and possibly oral

My lover usually makes me play the sub more often than the dominant. One of her favorites is to put hard objects (rocks, jacks, sometimes nails) in my boots or running shoes.

kitty4

Verified KinkyKitty
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2011
How about just rope - tie her tits and give her a crotch rope. ;)

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
crotch rope, rubber bands on her tits, and a male button up shirt, unbuttoned to show the cleavage. and take her out like this. Cuffs at times would be a nice touch. If she is to talk to any female she is to only stare are their tits.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011

how about some updates

Featured Threads

New Personals