Clubs

Neverendin21

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 17, 2021
Are there any clubs with with watchable scenes or even ones where you can participate?

SirD

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2021
Are there any clubs with with watchable scenes or even ones where you can participate?
Yes there are clubs like that out there. The best thing to do is look up your local bdsm scene and get to know people and they'll be able to tell you if there are any around your local area.

Neverendin21

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 17, 2021
Yes there are clubs like that out there. The best thing to do is look up your local bdsm scene and get to know people and they'll be able to tell you if there are any around your local area.
How would I even start to find Bdsm scenes. I am very new at exploring this. I tried when I was younger and found a bunch of creeps (I am not talking about kinks I don't understand they were just really creepy)

Just Some guy dave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
How would I even start to find Bdsm scenes. I am very new at exploring this. I tried when I was younger and found a bunch of creeps (I am not talking about kinks I don't understand they were just really creepy)

Really the best way is to get acquainted with your local scene community at a non-play social event, like a "munch", identified through a web search or someplace like fetlife.

Don't be surprised if you have to check out a few groups to find one that "fits"; people are different. When I first moved to my current area, I was disappointed when the first group I met felt more like a "meat market" than the friendly/social groups I had known in my prior area. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

(Although it probably doesn't apply to you -- it goes without saying that single straight men have a harder time, due to the frequently-reinforced stereotype of single/"single" men who behave badly/creepily.)

I've been acquainted with some clubs that are creepy, and others that just seem creepy when you're on the outside. Get to know some nice people, be a good person (without radiating creepiness, desperation, or untrustworthiness), and you should make the correct contacts to be able to enjoyably attend and participate in play events.

Reactions: SirD

Featured Threads

New Personals