Competitive female Kik group

JMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2015
I hope this is in the right section as this is my first post.

So I had this idea where I would set up a female slave group in Kik. The idea is that I would send tasks to the group when ever I felt like it. The other group members (all females) would compete against each other for the best picture.

The females can either reply back with the completed task either in the main group or by messaging me directly. I will then judge the response and Mark each one. If you are fat ugly or both it doesn't matter. This does not come into the marking in anyway. The response will be marked on:
Clarity of the picture
How well I can see you, focus of the camera, lighting etc

Accuracy
How well you replicate the idea in my head from the discription of the task I send out.

For the sake of privacy you are welcome to leave your face and or any identifying things out of the responses. This also will not effect the marking.

Each response is marked and after 5 tasks I will reward the winner with a prize of my choosing. If someone is able to be the winner for 3 times in a row. They will get to choose the reward.

There will be a time limit for all entrances and I understand people will be in different time zones and have busy lives. The time limit will be 48 hours and I will then begin to mark the responses.

The winner will be published in the Kik group by name only and the reward sent privately.

The tasks will be a mixture of nudity, sexual stuff or normal things.

As we all have different limits and likes they tasks will vary but I will try to make it as vast and different as possible so everyone can compete. If the task set is out of your limits you do not have to take part in that task. Your previous markings are not effected nor will you be kicked out of the group.

You are in no way owned by me and free to leave at anytime. This is just for my amusement as I love watching women get competitive with each other.

If you would like to join message me on Kik: JJJSSS333. Once I have at least 5 people I will set up the group and the games can begin.

Featured Threads

New Personals