Conditioning Myself to be aroused

KinkyBBW

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2023
I posted this in my blog on Get Dare about a week and a half ago, but since not everyone from KT is over there, I wanted to share it here as well to get feedback from this community. I will post all the updates I have made in this thread as well.

So I have this idea to condition myself to be aroused everytime I see or hear a person. I am going to test it with a subject that I'm already attracted to, but doesn't cause me to be aroused just by site (or sound) and if it works, I am going to try it with ... Not sure who but someone I'm not currently attracted to.

So, starting tonight, everytime I pleasure myself I will be looking at pictures/videos of my favorite bands singer, listening to music from my favorite band, or listening to/watching the singer speak.

I will be seeing the band live in just under 3 weeks and I want to have trained myself to become aroused/dripping wet the moment I see/hear him regardless of the fact I will be in a massive crowd of people (I have general admission tickets). I plan to at least tease myself everyday until the concert. What I'm not sure about is how often I should let myself cum. I want to cause myself to be desperately horny every time I see or hear him.

If there is interest in my progress, I will write reports regularly with specifics of how I pleasured myself and if I was watching, listening, or just looking at him as well as how quickly I am becoming aroused when I look at or listen to him.

I am open to suggestions to assist in this process as well as who I should do this with next if it is a success this time.

Edit: After reading comments and private messages, I will definitely post updates.

I am also going to do my best to stop what I am doing and pleasure myself in some way every time I see a picture/video or hear him speak to further reinforce this training. The goal is to make the pleasure happen as quickly after the stimulus as possible hopefully causing my body to then expect the pleasure every time the stimulus is encountered i.e. getting crazy horny every time I see or hear this man
cool.png

KinkyBBW

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2023
update 1:
It's about the halfway mark from when I started trying to condition myself to become soaking wet whenever I see or hear the singer of my favorite band so I think it is a good time to post an update.

I have been making sure to stop what I'm doing and pleasure myself until I'm wet everytime I hear his voice or see a picture/video of him. I have also been making sure to look at pictures of him or listening to the bands music everytime I have orgasmed since 1st posting about my experiment.

As of today, I definitely get the tingly feeling and get damp when I see him or hear their music, but I do not yet get truly wet. I think I need to amp up my efforts because I only have just over a week until the concert and I want to make sure I get soaking wet the minute he steps on stage or even before due to the anticipation of seeing him.

To that end, I am going to make sure to not just pleasure myself after seeing/hearing him for the next week but have a full orgasm everytime ... Even if that means having MANY orgasms every day.

As always, I am open to suggestions on what else I can do in order to achieve my goal 😘

KinkyBBW

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2023
Update 2:
So I did not completely think through my commitment to stop what I am doing and orgasm everytime I see or hear my favorite male singer. I heard one of their songs when I was pulling into the parking lot at work this morning, then on my 2 breaks, I was scrolling on social media and saw his picture twice. I also had someone send me a video link and watched it when I got home ... It was one of their songs.

Because I couldn't stop and orgasm at work (because there is no place to do that and if I got caught, not only could I get fired, but also arrested) I came home and listened to the song I heard in the car, looked at pictures and forced myself to orgasm four times in a row: for the song in the car, the two pictures, and the video I was sent.

However, because I didn't think ahead and made a commitment I clearly cannot fulfill, I believe I deserve a punishment. So shortly, I will be posting a lovense link for the larger of my two Hush plugs in an appropriate thread and asking GD/KT users to punish my ass. I will leave said plug in until I go to bed tonight and I will let the link continuously reactivate until the battery dies.

I will keep to my commitment for this evening and have a full orgasm everytime I see a picture/video or hear a song. This could get intense as I follow the band and individually the singer on all social media platforms I use.

However, moving forward, I will only do this part of the commitment when I am not at work. Anywhere else, I will still follow through with this, even if I am in public. I will find a private location like a bathroom, and have a full orgasm before continuing on with what I was doing.

I will update again at least one more time before the concert next week. And of course after the concert to let you all know if I succeeded with my little experiment and became soaking wet as soon as he got on stage.

I am curious what KT users think should happen to me or what I should do, If I don't succeed.

Reactions: subdream

KinkyBBW

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2023
Update 3 (what I posted on GD today):

I spent the rest of the evening of my last post having my ass punished hard!!! I did not end up seeing anymore pictures, videos, or hearing songs so I did not have anymore orgasms. I went to bed with a VERY sore ass hole! Lesson learned to think things through before committing!

Yesterday, when I got home from work, I posted a link for my Dolce and smaller Hush that would automatically reactivate after each session and asked for help with my training. One person kept getting the link and gave me 4 orgasms while I was watching videos of my favorite band. The final time the link was grabbed, it was by someone else, who is a friend, and he killed off the Dolce's battery. I then sent him a new link for my Nora and Hush because I was not done with my training for the night.

He is an expert at toy control, or at least of controlling MY toys! He gave me 6 more orgasms while I was watching videos of the band perform live.

When I woke up today and scrolled through social media, I became instantly tingly and wet when I saw the lead singers picture! I will continue with training myself until the night of the show to ensure I get soaking wet as soon as I see the singer come on stage, but I am pretty sure I have succeeded in my little experiment!

And yes, I have already given myself an orgasm today because I saw that picture this morning.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So I did not completely think through my commitment to stop what I am doing and orgasm everytime I see or hear my favorite male singer.
This is a much bigger problem than you may realize.
What you have described is a basic form of classical or Pavlovian conditioning and the key to success is the linking of the non physical stimulus to the physical. In your case you have complicated things a little by using separate visual and audio cues but the real problem you have is timing.
Classical condition requires immediate reinforcement, i.e. the reward (or punishment) must occur at the same time as the stimulus. This is because the learning of the behavior is not performed consciously, but subconsciously and so any delay will not reinforce the connection.
This is complicated further, administering the physical portion after the event, no matter how close you think it is actually reduces the reinforcement. In addition missing a reinforcement due to circumstances also reverses the effect.
As anyone who has trained a dog will tell you consistency is key, to reinforce a behavior the reward must be immediate and every time.

The key things you need to do for the future, if you intend to continue this, are the following.
  1. Be realistic about the link between stimulus and action.
  2. As far as possible avoid any situation where the stimulus might occur but you cannot act.
  3. Try to shorten but intensify your conditioning, i.e. alot yourself training sessions. (I think you stumbled on this with your remote vibes.)
It's a very interesting experiment, thanks for sharing with us.

Reactions: subdream

KinkyBBW

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2023
The key things you need to do for the future, if you intend to continue this, are the following.
  1. Be realistic about the link between stimulus and action.
  2. As far as possible avoid any situation where the stimulus might occur but you cannot act.
  3. Try to shorten but intensify your conditioning, i.e. alot yourself training sessions. (I think you stumbled on this with your remote vibes.)

I got the idea after having a conversation with someone about Pavlov and his dog. I knew I wouldn't be able to truly give myself classical conditioning but wanted to see if I could modify it and still get results.

I plan to end this little experiment after attending the live show in about a week. I have made a few modifications to my behavior to aid in being able to pair the stimuli with the reward.

I will make sure to not scroll social media on my breaks at work for the remainder of the experiment so I won't encounter the stimuli there (which is the only way I would encounter it at work). I have also now switched to listening to audiobooks when driving so I don't hear the music. This way, anywhere else I go, I can at least stimulate myself, even if I can't have a full orgasm, through the use of my remote toys. As long as I have one inserted every time I leave the house, if I happen across their music or his image, I can immediately start pleasuring myself.

I have also set aside some time each evening to look at pictures and watch videos while masturbating and orgasming as many times as I can in that timeframe.

I am open to any other suggestions as well.

I am planning to try this again in the future but instead of starting with someone I am already attracted to, I want to see if I can make myself get aroused by someone I am not attracted to. I haven't decide who that will be yet though as it needs to be someone I am not physically attracted to, but not someone I am emotionally/physiologically repulsed by.

I would love to know what others think about all of this.

Redcamel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2018
I agree with Dr Optokon considerations, in particular about how close must be the perceptive stimulus (let's call it "the target") and the phisycal stimulus (let's call it "the prize"). Use of remote toys and avoiding the situation where the perceptive stimulus could be received surely help when you're at work, but I'd suggest to go further:

1) during the training, any form of pleasure has to be linked only to the target
2) when you are at work or in situations where you can't have an orgasm, when you see/hear the target, the prize will be, at least, an edge, so you will have always a remote toy in place and turn it on immediately as it happens to see/hear the target, keeping it at a reasonably low level but and not turning it off until you'll have been able to edge or orgasm
3) when you are at home or in situations where you can freely orgasm, you are completely denied: no masturbation, and therefore, no edging or orgasm. You will masturbate and orgasm only when you see/hear the target. Even in such situations would be preferrable if masturbation won't be manual but only through remote toys, so when the target appears you will only have to "push a button" and from there all will happen "out of your control". I know that this would mean to virtually have have a toy inserted all the time, but since you are denied if you don't see/hear the target, less or more it would be enough to insert the toy only when you are surfing the net, listening the radio or watching TV. The idea above leaving the pleasure all at the toys stimulation, is meant to 'trick' your mind making it think that the masturbation, the edges and the orgasms are independent from your wish, but happen automatically as the stimulus arrives, something that you can't control nor stop.

Last edited:

KinkyBBW

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2023
Final update before the show:
Tomorrow night is the night. I will be going to see my favorite band and favorite male singer live in concert. I have seen many pictures of him over the last few days since my last update and have immediately stopped scrolling and had an orgasm each time. I have had as few as 3 orgasms one evening and as many as 7 another.

When I was scrolling social media tonight and came across his picture, I immediately got soaking wet followed of course by giving myself an orgasm. If I have successfully gotten to a place where his picture makes me insanely horny and wet, I CAN'T WAIT to find out what seeing him live, in person will do.

I have been offered an AMAZING reward if I succeeded in my goal but I have also been given an intense punishment if I haven't.

If I succeed, I will report about my reward after. If I have failed and do not immediately get soaking wet at the sight of him, my punishment will be to edge but not cum every time I see his picture for the same length of time I have been conducting this little experiment, which is just under three weeks!
eek.png

For those interested, I will post a picture of my concert outfit and some other pictures in an album before heading out for the show.

I will make a final report of my experiment on Saturday so everyone knows if I got a reward or if I will be suffering an almost 3 week long punishment.

KinkyBBW

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 2, 2023
Results:
Last night was the the concert that I was conditioning myself for. The anticipation was almost unbearable! The opening band was one that I like, but all I could really think about was what would happen when my favorite male singer came on stage! Because of where I was standing, and all of the tall people in front of me, I couldn't see him at first; but the minute I finally saw him ... Instantly soaking wet!!! 😈

I spent the entire show horny as hell. My boobs almost popped out of my shirt a couple of times from dancing and jumping causing the nipple noose jewelry to rub and tug adding even more to my aroused state! I was seriously considering finding a random dude to help me with my condition, but I was at the show with a family member and I was their ride.

The band was onstage for just over two hours and the drive home (plus waiting in parking lot traffic) took an hour. I was still insanely horny by the time I got home.

I had let a GD friend decide a reward if I succeeded with my little experiment, so when I got home from the show, I put on the selected lingerie, nipple bells, and sent him a message letting him know the results of my experiment. He was more than happy to help me get release from my desperately horny state.

I sent him a link for my Lovense Nora and Hush (toys he chose). He gave me an orgasm very quickly saying I deserved it. He the spent about an hour and a half teasing and playing with me! By the time we finished, I had 7 orgasms! I was exhausted and spent. It was an AMAZING evening all around!

I want to try this experiment again in the future but with someone I don't already find physically attractive. If I decide on someone, I will post about it like I did this time.

Redcamel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2018
Well, since you're straight I suppose that you aren't sexually attracted by women, so it could be interesting to experiment with a female as target (but, indeed, it could be anything you're not sexually attracted, as a streetlight, unless you have a fetish for streetlights 😉).

Seriously, it would be really interesting to check it against a target that normally doesn't have any sexual attractive for you. If it works, think about the interesting implications/applications it could have in a D/s training...

Reactions: Lu. and KinkyBBW

Featured Threads

New Personals