Confession of a Kinky Slut - Part 1

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Please note. This is not an open forum. I am open to questions and conversations, but I am not going to indulge your fantasies. I am also under the "personal care" of our esteemed doctor.

My boyfriend and I have been together a fair length of time and he is amazing in every way, except he is completely unkinky.

I love him dearly.

But I cheat on him. Usually with my exboyfriend.

On one occassion, my ex gave me a task as a way to earn the priviledge of playing with him. No sex unless it was with my ex.

For over a month, I denied my boyfriend, the man I love, all sexual contact while every weekend I ran off to service my ex's cock like the cock worshipping slut I am.

When not in the presence of my ex, I was completely chaste. No masturbation, no deep kissing, no fondling.

After a month of this, I was allowed to text my ex to request permission to service my boyfriend. Half the time, permission was denied. The other half, I had to perform a task to pay for it at our next meeting.

I still cheat on my boyfriend. Right now, I have the taste of my ex's cum in my mouth. And when I log off, I am going to get up and cook dinner for the man I love but cannot stop cheating on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
One thing that occurred to me reading this was how you agreed to the one month ban with your ex to get what you wanted.
What about flipping that around and setting some sort of quota or target you have to reach with your bf to make sure he is taken care of first and then when you reach your target you get to indulge your cheating passions a bit?

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
One thing that occurred to me reading this was how you agreed to the one month ban with your ex to get what you wanted.
What about flipping that around and setting some sort of quota or target you have to reach with your bf to make sure he is taken care of first and then when you reach your target you get to indulge your cheating passions a bit?

To be honest, I got exactly what I wanted. I was sexually dominated by a wonderful man. I was asked to do something that I wouldn't normally do for the sexual amusement of another person.

I went along with it because I genuinely missed being owned. This game allowed me to lay in bed with my painfully vanilla boyfriend and be completely dominated and controlled by a wild and kinky man.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok so what if we work on flipping it like this, do some digging and find out what your bf's ultimate fantasy is, everyone has one, even very straight vanilla's!
Do whatever it takes, quiz him when he's drunk if thats what's needed and then whatever that is (assuming its legal, lol) make it happen. So say for instance his ultimate is a threesome with you and an 18YO asian girl (seems a common one with vanilla guys), make it happen for him and only once you have can you get a fix of Mr Ex.

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Ok so what if we work on flipping it like this, do some digging and find out what your bf's ultimate fantasy is, everyone has one, even very straight vanilla's!
Do whatever it takes, quiz him when he's drunk if thats what's needed and then whatever that is (assuming its legal, lol) make it happen. So say for instance his ultimate is a threesome with you and an 18YO asian girl (seems a common one with vanilla guys), make it happen for him and only once you have can you get a fix of Mr Ex.

Interesting approach.

Sometimes, getting an honeat fantasynis difficult. But, I genuinely want to give him EVERYTHING he has ever fantasized about.

Last edited:
Reactions: The king

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
Have you ever had your ex's cum still sticking to ur body or leaking out a hole when u returned home?

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Have you ever had your ex's cum still sticking to ur body or leaking out a hole when u returned home?

Yes I have, several times.

A few times, my ex had me service my bf immediately when I got home. I am ashamed to admiy that I have had made my unknowing boyfriend fuck a cream pie.

Reactions: oddjobber

dmang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 5, 2014
Or perhaps even taste your ex cum from your mouth when you make out w/ your hubby?

This to me sounds like a real world instance of an Netorare coming to life

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Or perhaps even taste your ex cum from your mouth when you make out w/ your hubby?

Not really. I will keep his taste in my mouth as long as I can, but my bf likes fresh breath so before we get intimate I take a swig of mouthwash.

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
did the bf ever know u were ordered around or playing woth the ex? or was he totally oblivious? are ypu still on orders from the ex?

Reactions: IzzAvenged

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
On orders, no, I am not. Actually, the orders I follow are purely voluntary, just like the dares I do here. I have declined some orders amd nothing bad has or will happen.

As for the BF knowing, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! He has no idea. If he knew what I did, he would be crushed.

Reactions: oddjobber

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
have you ever cancelled plans with the current bf to meet the ex?

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
have you ever felt disappointed by your current bf's cock or sexual performance after being with the ex and simply imagined being with him whike with the current bf??

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
have you ever accidently called ur current bf by ur ex's name during love making?

Featured Threads

New Personals