Confessions of a Well Used Gutter Slut

upsidedown69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 13, 2015
Some background information first: I guess I would be considered beyond well used ... when I squat down, my cunt flaps hang down and my hole automatically gapes open. At any given moment I can drop my panties and shove a 20 Oz soda bottle into my cavernous cunt - no lube - no effort. My hole is well trained to accommodate ridiculous things and never to put up a fight.

Well whenever I wear a thong, it spends 90% of the day in my cunt! And I constantly find myself wondering (half with embarrassment) if it happens to all girls or if it's only me because I have a fat pussy with a wide open entrance ...

Any thoughts? Kik me brookemichaels69

Last edited:

libertad

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2015
That sounds so fucking sexy made me very hard thinking about you being able to do that

upsidedown69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 13, 2015
A 20 Oz is effortless ... I don't think I'll ever be stretched wide enough to be satisfied. Not even when I'm completely wrecked to the point of having an endless black hole between my legs. What would you use to stretch me open more ?

upsidedown69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 13, 2015
Not right now but I will before the end of the day ... it's starting to seem like nobody will waste their time with you on the site unless you do ! I'll let ya know what my kik is after I set it up

Featured Threads

New Personals