Connie fantasy as a Live in Slave for Mistress

Johnsubhypno

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 29, 2016
Connie again!

I apologize for not being more detailed in my previous state to about my fantasy as a live in slave. I was really excited!

If I was lucky enough to be a live in slave for mistress, I would be lucky to be submissive and obedient slut for mistress. I would follow her instructions and most likely wearing my slutty collar and have my own spot on the floor.

I imagine mistress dressing me up as the cutest girl. Specifically in matching pink panties and bra, a medium length skirt, and a blouse with full make up with a brunette wig.

As mistress jen's slutty pet whore, I also imagine mistress ordering me to crawl over to her on the coach with her legs spread, then telling me to admire her feet and slowly working my way up until my fave is buried in her sweet pussy. Then before she orgasms she would have me lay in my back and then sit on my face to orgasm, covering my face with her juices. And of course I would response with, 'Thank you mistress Jen for cumming on my face!'

Each day would be an adventure living as a live in slave for Mistress Jen. As Connie, I'll be the best to make Mistress proud of her little cum slut whore.

What would you all like me to do?

Johnsubhypno

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 29, 2016
Of the toys I would love mistress to have, most of all would be a strapon, so she can ride my ass whenever she likes, a dildo so I can practice bouncing on, restraints and rope to when mistress once me tied up obviously. Also a ball gag to muffle my potential screams while she fucks me

Featured Threads

New Personals