Consensual not consensual blackmail

Alansub

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 27, 2015
I searched and found a master that now has many nudes of me (no face), and can use as he want to force me obey

it is a loop, i can escape, but not without really damage (my humiliating pic and vids being spread badly) - yes, he showed to me this is for real and i will be severed punished if tryied to escape - and forced nudity excites me but real humiliation also!

he is strict to it, i consent and asked for it, but it is intense also. What do you think please?

i want it, somehow, but dont see many option now anyway!

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
CnC is a complex subject, it is clearly not for everyone and can be extremely stressful. That is why i would advice people in general to only slowly getting into it and to only do it with a person that you know very well and that also knows you very well, so they can judge your reactions

I know sub frenzy, but it is really a field were taking your time pays

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
if using safe word to escape means you would still take damage then I think it is really not truly consent in the first place.

As stated before, really talk with the person and know them. In my opinion don't do it if you don't know the person in real life. Talk with them online for a while doesn't make you know them well.

Also as a follow male, maybe try post nut clarity and see what you think. This helps. Always think with your mind. And always make decision when you are clear in mind not in a sub space.

Last edited:

Alansub

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 27, 2015
I am on a edge situation, i think. There is no safeword, but he is flexing some points, what have being good to me… how damage nude pics (no face) could do to me for real, please? Maybe some other point of view could help me see it better please?

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
In my personal view of bdsm play, no matter what kind, safe word is important and essential as well as limits. Under no circumstances there should be no safe word nor no limit.

So I would say definitely not do it. As it read very sketchy at this point.

As for what kind of damage nude pic can cause. Just google it and it is not hard to read up. Just remember once it is out there you cannot take it back. It is internet. You never know when it would bite you in the ass.

Alansub

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 27, 2015
Thanks!
If anybody have some more comments, i apreciate!!

Featured Threads

New Personals